“Nice cozy place”
Review of Pousada Barratur

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barra da Lagoa
Pousada Barratur
Botucatu, SP
“Nice cozy place”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This was our third time in the Barratur pousada. And there are no complaints to do! The rooms, athought very simple, seem to be shinning new. The kitchenette is just fine, but it allows you to prepare fast meals if you are in the mood to stay with your partner at the room.
I did not like: the beds are tiny and not comfortable. The TV in very small and there are few channel options. I liked: the breakfast. I would not miss it, simple and delicious.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank GuilhermeBarros

Home
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We came back two days ago from Barra da Lagoa. We spent a week in Barratur. It has nice rooms and actually whole area of this pousada is nice. It is about ten minute walk from the beach. Owner and staff are extremely nice. We will return one day... Thanks, T&Y

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SulNativo
Reviewed April 4, 2009

This was my first visit to Floripa. I spent my first four nights at Pousada Barratur and my other three days on the island in Lago Conceiçao. The next time I go to Floripa, I'll stay only at Pousada Barratur. Owner Tom Madeira takes as good care of his spotless and attractive property as he does his guests. We had several great conversations about all sorts of things, of course including answering any questions I had about the area. It definitely felt like a home away from home.

Again, breakfasts in their upstairs dining room were great, and there are plenty of good places to eat your other meals just a short and very pleasant walk north to the commercial center by Praia Barra da Lagoa. I would suggest one restaurant in particular, Maria & Maria's, recommended by one of Tom's night managers Cristiano (a lifelong local fisherman). Should you wish to cook, the kitchens are more than adequate and there are several good markets within about a 5-block walk. There is also plenty of parking should you be renting a car (which I can't imagine not doing).

Simply put, in 4 days I feel I made a friend in Tom: another good reason to return.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank Brenton B
Buenos Aires
Reviewed February 22, 2009

I've just returned from Florianopolis, where I spent my summer holidays. One week in Ingleses Beach, and the other in Barra da Lagoa. In Barra, we stayed at Pousada Barratur. Great place, with friendly staff and clean and cozy rooms with kitchen included. The breakfast was very complete and delicious, and you can choose to have it included in the room rate or not. It has free internet acces (is a plus considering there are no many internet places in Barra) and all the staff is very helpful and always with a smile trying to assist you whenever you ask. It's cheaper than the others in Barra, located 6 blocks from the beach but in a quiat neighbour and in front of the bus stop that takes you from and to the centre of Lagoa de la Concepciòn and the other beaches. It's a place i'd return and recommend without thinking twice. Hope this rewiew helps. Bye

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
#7 of 513 in Florianopolis
Recanto Da Barra
Recanto Da Barra
#4 of 6 in Barra da Lagoa

Been to Pousada Barratur? Share your experiences!