What a fabulous hotel. We travelled from noumea with our two children and arrived at this fantastic beach luxury resort. We stayed in a beachfront thatched luxury bungalow no 51 which is the best one right on the beach? The staff were so helpful the food at the restaurant was excellent and the children loved the beach and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the village of Poindimie, the Hotel Tieti is located on the most beautiful beach on the east coast of New Caledonia. Tribes of the 3 neighboring valleys will share their ancestral culture, rich in emotions. Walkers as hikers will be able to perceive the soul of a warm and welcoming people, living in harmony with nature. Located in a park of century-old coconut palms and banyan trees, is an authentic and tropical architecture, opening the doors of Melanesia. Set in 2.7 hectares of parkland, abundantly dotted by coconut palms and ancient banyans, the bungalows are distinguished by the strikingly original design of their wood-tiled roofs, shaped like the exotic fruit of the Barringtonia tree. In the heart of lush valleys, facing a UNESCO world heritage listed lagoon, Poindimie area is a must-see site for any visitor exploring New Caledonia. The hotel comprises 50 guest rooms and suites offering three accommodation options: 10 Beachfront Bungalow Suites, spacious and luxurious overlooking the sea, for up to 3 people 20 Garden Tropical Bungalows with terrace, for up to 3 people (Some interconnecting) 20 Standard Rooms with terrace or balcony (Some interconnecting) Some activities available: Pool, towels, sun chairs Petanque Tennis Table-Tennis. Scuba diving (on-site club) Snorkeling Taxi boat to the island Tibarama Canoeing Beach volleyball Fishing Tieti diving, located right in the hotel, offers an exciting program of scuba diving excursions, snorkeling trails and boat trips to Tibarama islet. Activities include visits to local tribes to experience their authentic lifestyle, kayaking, mountain bike & 4wd trails and hikes on foot. Hotel guests enjoy free access to tennis & table tennis facilities and the swimming pool. Bike for rent. Tieti Poindimie hotel reflects the true spirit of traditional Oceanian architecture, mingling natural and noble materials with peerless elegance. Our meticulous care and attention to every detail ensures your total comfort and relaxation in uniquely authentic surroundings. Through generous nature and welcoming local populations, you can experience the spirit of the North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Tieti Poindimie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tieti Tera Beach Hotel Poindimie
- Hotel Tieti Poindimie New Caledonia