“good food”
Review of T.L.P. Restaurant

T.L.P. Restaurant
Reviewed June 30, 2012

nice view while sitting on the verandah...good service and large portions...we had a hot turkey sandwich made with real turkey and with a side of real french fries...I had trouble finishing it all...but persevered

3  Thank esther q
There are newer reviews for T.L.P. Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2012

i love it the view was outstanding ! the meals was second to none!!

3  Thank frances75
Reviewed October 16, 2011

The owners of this homey small restaurant are focused on personalized service and fabulous fresh home cooked food. The pan fried cod was the best fish dish I've ever tasted. If you're looking for a place to have a relaxed tasty meal--try T.L.P. Restaurant, it alone is worth the ferry stop on Change Island.

4  Thank PapaAndGmaPat
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My husband and I come to newfoundland each year since 2005...and we always try and get over to T.L.P. resturant...we love it there....The owner is friendly and the place is clean...but the food is awesome...we always have the pan fried cod....it is the best in newfoundland , the cod is fresh, the fries are real not frozen, and the vegatables are always fresh...and the surroundlngs are one of the best...I love this resturant and I love change islands...

3  Thank maggie B
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We visited again in July, 2010, and we're pleased to say that all is in order. The pan-fried cod was perfectly prepared and it was accompanied by home-made--yup, they cut up the potatoes themselves--fries. The vegetables were fresh, not frozen, and deftly prepared. The view from the porch on the sunny day didn't hurt either.

2  Thank Batavicus