i went to switzerland with my husband, right after the wedding. we looked for a nice and quiet place that would be easy for going hiking from. the location is great, west of interlaken, just 15 minutes drive from the town-center, and about 30 minutes drive from the jungfrau area. it is set right on the lake shores, and there's a walking path to stroll along the lake.
the room was very clean, spacy, with a little balcony to drink our coffees in the afternoons, reservation-desk - very nice (we got late at night so they kept the room open for us!), breakfast was ok. the only 2 reasons why i gave it 3 points -
1. awfull beds! waaaaaaayyyyyy to soft. we didn't have good sleep there.
2. no air-conditioning or fans in the room. some days were hot and suffocating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakefront Hotel with dormers & steeply pitched roof, & smaller motel-like annex, situated adjacent to golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Neuhaus Golf and Strand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neuhaus Hotel And Strand
- Neuhaus Golf And Strand Hotel Interlaken, Switzerland