“Friendly hotel with great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Roessli

Hotel Roessli
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Unterseen
London
“Friendly hotel with great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2010

I would definitely recommend hotel Rossli to everyone who wants to enjoy a quality stay in Interlaken. It a small, friendly family run hotel and the owner Christopher just makes you feel you stay at home. We came as a family, 3 generations. My in-laws like the hotel, and my daughter (2yrs old) was accommodated well. She loves the croissant and yogurt in the morning! The hotel is only 5 mins walk from Interlaken West, from where you can jump on a boat trip on Lake Spiez. Overall, we had a very enjoyable stay and will definitely recommend it to everyone. Nini

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2010

The hotel and its owners are very friendly, pleasant and really super inviters.
I can sure recommend the stay in this hotel with a good services (information about trips, weather, local attractions and so on). I can´t forgot on great breakfests in a good community.
Smile is never missing on both sites - me and dear owners too.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2010

The sole purpose of my stay at Hotel Rossli was the closeness to Interlaken West station (about 3 mins walk) at quite cheap price, but I got much more than I bargained for.

It is located across three romantic river bridges and well away from the station, peacefully facing the silent mountain peaks. The staff (all in a family) were very helpful and got me interlaken trip bookings from the hotel itself.

The super cleanliness and tidiness of the rooms (and mainly the washrooms) was something that made me love the hotel and write this review. The well maintained lounge with free coffee all day long and FB world cup on TV in the room were added benefits.

To add at the end I hated the rest of my stay in Zurich and wished badly that I should have extended my stay at Interlaken with Rossli.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

We stayed there for 2 nights. It was a nice stay. hotel was very clean and Christopher was very friendly and helpful for planning the trip.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Dusseldorf, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

I think we enjoyed our stay at Interlaken because we stayed at Hotel Rossli which has a perfect location and wonderful amenities. Our stay was made even more pleasant with the wonderful hospitality from Jean-Louis-Christopher & team, and I now realize why Swiss hospitality benchmarks are so high & difficult to surpass!

We all liked Jean-Louis's funny but efficient ways at the breakfast hall, and the way he won hearts of even his youngest customers. He always made sure we were comfortable and if I may say, pampered. I travelled along with my wife, 1.5 year old daughter and my parents - and we all have come back with some fond memories, and hope to visit the Rossli again in the future.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

In that friendly family hotel I slept since 1997 more times on my business trips to Switzerland, now it was for the first time for a leisure week. And I am sure, that for nex I will use this hotel again. Why?
= in the hotel reception I will always find a friedly smiling person ready to speak about my wishes and recommend me the best for visiting in that wonderful region
= thanks the hotel staff every day starts in the breakfest room in a great and optimistic atmosphere. I feel there as in the own family.
= there is no doubt about the room equipment and cleanness, shortly high swiss quality and standard
= especially for me, unforgettable evening view from the hotel room balcony on the snow covered Monch and Jungfrau, a glass of wine is good but not necessary
=good hotel location not only in Interlaken but also for the whole Switzerland. In one day it is possible to visit by car many magic places in that country

HK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

Great location as it situated at 5 mins walk from the West station and easy to access. We are hving a superior room in the 2nd floor, nice room and is extremely clean.. you can find a dust in the room, everything is clean , including the bathroom. Room is sapcious and bed is comfortable and big enough. the location is located at a quite street and conventien to access supermarket and the town.
Everything is perfect except that out room is located close to the staircase, in case someone who went up and down in early morning, that would wake us up in the morning.

the owner Jean-Louis is exteremely friendly and sent you everything you're in need. Even help us to manage the laundry servcies (supposed to be self-services).

Breakfast is nice but not much surprise. I like the coffee, you can choose some lattee or else you like. Have a fresh brewed coffee in the monring is a gd start of the day.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Unterseen
Hotel Beausite
#8 of 40 in Interlaken
Waldhotel Unspunnen
Waldhotel Unspunnen
#33 of 40 in Interlaken

Been to Hotel Roessli? Share your experiences!