The rooms were large and spacious.we got a room on the 1st floor with a huge balcony.there were only 3 rooms of this type in the hotel.otherwise the rooms had 2 small balconies.The breakfast was ok.the breads were not fresh. The lobby was very big. You could rent bicycles. The view was beyond our imagination. we were right in the middle of two rivers. the hotel can be seen easily from the station itself. just 2 min walking distance from the station and the bus terminal.The receptionist was helpful and i would surely recommend this hotel to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken is an international holiday resort famous for its glamour and social character. The Central Continental Hotel, located in a unique setting on the bank of the Aare River, a mere hundred yards from the Interlaken-West train station and the boat landing station, is also very elegant and of a high standard, and is situated within easy reach of all neighbouring mountain track and cable railways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Central Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Continental Hotel
- Central Continental Interlaken
- Hotel Central Continental Interlaken, Switzerland