“Not a place to revisit”

Cuisines: Italian
Swansea
“Not a place to revisit”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed in the Hardermanlli Hotel for a week and decided to have an Italianin the Arcibaleno one evening. Have to say I expected better .It was the worst Lasgane I have ever tasted and it put me off a return visit later in the week.

• Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“average food, overpriced, even for switzerland”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had dinner here on a nice fall evening so sat on the patio. The service was ok, and the food we had was all average at best. My husband and son had pizzas and I had a pasta dish. The food was overpriced, even for switzerland where most everything is overpriced.

The patio was nice enough, but be prepared for all the people smoking.

• Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“good pizza”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

we went to this place for dinner, on the day were very tired and it was just next to our hotel. so convenient to go back and tuck in.
the manager was initially not very kind , but soon as we settled in and started ordering was much more polte and helpful.
the portions of pizza and pasta that we ordered were large. when we could not finish he even asked if we would like to parcel our food, just in case we feel hungry late at night.
we would have loved to try desserts, but again we could not.
reasonably good food, a bit pricey, but surely i have eaten better pizzas/pasta.

• Visited August 2013
Adelaide
“Best Pizza we had in Europe”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place was next door to our hotel so the first night I went in to see what was on offer. I found a seafood pizza on the menu and asked how long it would be for a take away. The owner must have seen me come from next door and he said he would bring it in when it was ready, plus he gave me a discount. A little while later he arrived with our pizza which was enough for the 2 of us and delicious. It had mussels, baby octopus, squid and shrimp on a cheese and tomato base. It was so good we ordered another 4 nights later and enjoyed that just as much. In summary, great pizza at a good price.

Visited August 2013
Colorado
“Good value for a lunch stop”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I had a great lunch here. The patio is fantastic.....nicest in Unterseen. We spent $30 swiss francs for a nice lunch......which is hard to find in most Swiss towns!

The pizza was large enough to share, at $20 and 2 large draft beers were less than $5 each. (this was the best priced beer in town as well)

I wouldn't seek this place out for dinner, preferred Citta Vechia, Aarburg, and Benacus...... I just believe lunch shouldn't set you back $100! Especially when you can pick up fabulous meats, cheeses and breads at the farmers market.

Good inexpensive lunch option.

• Visited July 2013