“Interesting treaure trove”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Interesting treaure trove”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A great assortment of out of the ordinary products. A true cornucopia of collection type pieces and interesting furniture. All offerings are of superior quality. Service is friendly and attentive. Great place to spend hours browsing.

Visited February 2014

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful shopping experience!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My favorite store. I make sure to go a couple of times every year and just love it. Worth the drive.

Visited December 2013
Belleville, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kilborn's a wonderful shopping experience.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I heard about Kilborn's when we were travelling up the Rideau Canal by boat in the summer of 2012 but it was too late for us to stop. Finally we made it there on our way home from Ottawa yesterday. This store is not one to miss! I heard they had shoes but they have everything and the quality is exceptional, the displays so inviting and there is something for everyone. The store closed before I got to see it all so another trip is definitely in order. They were able to fit my difficult feet too. Fantastic!!!

Visited November 2013
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Best store I have ever shopped in.”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wow. If you care close to Newboro, ever, you must check this place out. It is amazing. I was there for 3 hours and did not see everything. There is something for absolutely EVERYONE here. You simply have to go to Kilborns.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank CanadaMelanie
New Bern, North Carolina
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“I never miss visiting here”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This store has all you want. I spend hours browsing. They have the largest selection of shoes you can imagine.

Visited September 2013