“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 61 3 5289 0247
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Not cheap by any means, but our breakfast at Wye General Store and Cafe was very, very yummy - as were the cakes we bought for 'ron.

1  Thank Eulalia47
There are newer reviews for Wye General Store and Cafe

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had breakfast, lunch and dinner here in a week. Delicious salads, fab burgers and bring on those baked goods, including bread to take away. You will not miss Melbourne if you eat at Wye General Store. Life revolves around this store and it was fun to enjoy the scene, good luck guys.
Ps Max, 12, loves #2 burger

1  Thank Terri608
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had lunch on Good Friday and despite being busy, the staff were courteous and the food was fantastic. I had the soup of the day and my girlfriend had a sandwich and we wolfed down both our dishes despite not being too hungry. The food was just too good not to finish!

1  Thank bluntpencil
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The general store seems ok. But wye river is an awful place filled with bad karma. My girl and I usually get on great, but in this town we just fought and fought. It took us over 3 hours to find r lodging even though the whole town is tiny. I am normally a great person, but in wye river I failed to live up to those standards, and lost my temper, and thats because wye river made me that way. I just hope that in time I can forget this place. Ps. General store has good range, and is well worth a visit.

1  Thank Mt_Alimanjaro
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a great little cafe. It's like someone picked up a cafe from Melbourne, including all the hipster staff and plonked it down at Wye River beside the beach. The coffee is good, the food is good. It's busy on long weekends and in the summer school holidays, but so is everywhere down the Ocean Road. Definitely worth the visit.