Was a nice lodge type inn, thought we would have more of a lake view. Beds were very comfortable. We found that the room we had was noisy from the other room doors closing. They were very loud. So for comfort, cleanliness give it a 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cedar log waterfront Inn fronts on the shore of the world-famous Bras d'Or Lake. Rooms at the Inn are adjacent the historic St. Peter's Canal which connects this big salt water lake to the Atlantic Ocean. Chef Jean-Pierre Gillet and his talented team will tantalize you with epicurean delights. The Inn features its own waterfront recreation area with kayaks and canoes, bicycles, lakeside lounging deck, and a hot-tub overlooking the lake. PLEASE NOTE: THE RESTAURANT CLOSES OCTOBER 19, 2017 FOR THIS SEASON. A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WILL BE THEN BE INCLUDED WITH THE BOOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bras d'Or Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bras d`Or Lakes Hotel St. Peter`s
- Bras D'Or Lakes Inn Nova Scotia/Cape Breton Island, Canada