“Best Pizza you will ever eat !!!”

Pizzeria Trattoria Aviano Inn
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Aviano
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In questo storico locale della Pedemontana Occidentale siamo da sempre attenti alla qualita e alla stagionalita dei prodotti che sono sempre freschi e prevalentemente a Km zero. Le nostre paste sono espresse, gli gnocchi fatti in casa e le carni di prima scelta. Serviamo fantastiche pizze con mozzarella senza OGM e gustosi panini. Inoltre accanto alla cucina tradizionale si affianca una cucina separata dedicata alla celiachia. La nostra grande sensibilita per le intolleranze alimentari ci ha portati ad essere dal 2007 la prima Pizzeria Certificata A.I.C. In provincia di Pordenone e, a grande richiesta, da Agosto 2012 la prima Paninoteca Certificata A.I.C. In Friuli Venezia Giulia.
“Best Pizza you will ever eat !!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Aviano.
The owners ( a man and his wife ) are super friendly and speak good English.
The place is clean, it opens from 11 AM till 11 PM, you can eat there or order a take away.
There is a free wifi so you can enjoy surfing the internet while eating.
Would go there again for sure!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bechara K

Frankfurt, Germany
“Pizza Pasta Pepperonata”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have eaten here many times over the years and are always pleased with the food, the service and the mountain views from the terrace as we enjoy our meals. We keep going back for more.

Visited September 2013
AVIANO
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Because of it proximity to the the American Air force base it would be easy to discount the Aviano Inn as just a typical pizza and pasta restaurant. However, this is not the truth. The owners, a delightful and very friendly, husband and wife team have have made a point of using local sources. The prosciutto comes from San Danielle, the Salamis from Sauris and the Mozzarella cheese comes from down the road. The secret is to order from the daily specials menu which changes often with season and often features these local products. Saying this, when I want a pizza diavola, with a excellent pepperoni from Sauris, this is the place I go. My daughter love the spaghetti carbonara. I have
I have to disagree with other peoples opinion of the service. I have have always found it very efficient and professional. In eight years I have never experienced any rudeness. The wait staff always bring my drinks cold and my food hot. This is what is most important to me..

• Visited July 2013
Aviano, Italy
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The waitresses seem like they really hate their job. They came to take our order, but when they didn't bring oil and vinegar for the bread we decided to go grab it ourselves because it was in an open area. The waitress snapped that we are not supposed to grab the items ourselves. The place is also dingy and not very welcoming. There are pleanty of great places in Aviano, but this is not one of them.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Taresa O
“We're Coming Back!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Aviano Inn has been our favorite restaurant in town for over 20 years! We lived there for 4 years and have visited a couple of times since. First with Sandro, Ivana and Nikki's momma and poppa running the place and then with them taking over. We are visiting again this May! Do not forget to visit Stradella's for coffee and pastries in the mornings!

• Visited February 2012