We had a 3-night stay at Nefeli Sunset and we can only recommend it. It's about 10 minutes walk from the bus station and the main road of Pollonia, and it's in the very west side of the small town, just by the sea. The view is really amazing and you can relax yourself just stepping out of your room and sitting under one of the leafy tamarisks by the sea. Our room was very comfortable, clean, and cosy, we had nice balcony where we could have breakfast every morning.
Our hosts, Makis and his wife, are really friendly and welcoming and they promptly gave us helpful suggestions about the best places, beaches, restaurants where we could go to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nefeli Sunset Studios is a small, beautiful complex of studios and suites in Milos, one of the most colourful and picturesque islands in Greece. The complex faces the seashore offering a breathtaking view of the sunset and the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. The tranquillity and the beauty of the surrounding environment guarantee the guests of our studios a relaxing and idyllic vacation in one of the most scenic locations on Milos island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Nefeli Sunset Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Hotel Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Milos/Pollonia, Greece