This was a lovely hotel and we would highly recommend. My husband and I stayed here in May and had a wonderful time. We were looking for a quiet hotel with views of the water and this is exactly what we got and more!
Pros: clean, amazing views, very helpful owner who helped arrange car rental, free wifi, lovely area on the beach to watch sunset, safe in room, coffee provided every day, spacious rooms, kitchenette with basic tools to make a simple meal, and for Greek standards, an excellent shower
Cons: no breakfast offered
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nefeli Sunset Studios is a small, beautiful complex of studios and suites in Milos, one of the most colourful and picturesque islands in Greece. The complex faces the seashore offering a breathtaking view of the sunset and the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. The tranquillity and the beauty of the surrounding environment guarantee the guests of our studios a relaxing and idyllic vacation in one of the most scenic locations on Milos island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefeli Sunset Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Hotel Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Milos/Pollonia, Greece