“Timeless French dining”

Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Quillan
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Timeless French dining”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

First of all, I have to admit that we only had a drink at the bar, but the place was packed. Very old-fashioned, quirky room with enormous mirrors. Man and wife establishment with lots of old world charm. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and if I ever went back on the 1 euro train from Carcassonne I would definitely try to eat there.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lee P

Park City, Utah
“Best beef we had in france”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband ordered the filet of beef..it was awesome. Tender, great sauce, and came with a side dish of eggplant ratatouille and fries. The salad to start was small, and not so eventful. The specialty of the house is Vietnamese egg rolls with a wonderful dipping sauce, light, with fresh lettuce leafs to wrap around the egg rolls before dipping...the egg rolls were stuffed full, 4 large ones, with white meat and vegetable stuffing that was not at all greasy, but very tasty...and I loved the extra lettuce leaves for wrapping and dipping. The homemade apricot tart was to die for, and we had so much food, the portions were so big I had to take my dessert home. It is an unassuming place from the outside, but the owners are so welcoming, and all the food is prepared fresh in full view if you decide to sit inside. My husband thought it was some of the best beef he evert had in a restaurant, but don't expect to much, it is a low key place, not fancy.

• Visited September 2013