All reviews the owner amazing place stayed longer hot tub great food log burner wonderful experience special thanks beautiful countryside recommend this place hidden gem great activities warm welcome linden tree horse riding a special place enchanted forest
Reviewed December 25, 2016

Everything I know about horses is what horses taught me… Big thanks to Lucky Luke for reminding me of what these beautiful animals can teach us when we approach them with love, tenderness and trust. And not just that, but the way they teach – an acceptance that happens in the moment and a whole new Universe opens, one of relationship and communication. Special richness and portal to new dimension of understanding Silence and Movement.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank MainTown
Reviewed October 30, 2016

Dear Linden Family, untill now I've had a fair share of meeting all kinds of people, but after sunday I have to say, you are a real deal.No better receipe for dealing with every day challenges than spanding time with you in these beautifull nature.My lungs are filled with special kind of clear air, my eyes are bursting from colors surrounding me, in my mouth I can still feal the taste of an apple from my childhood and my heart is full and growing from the love that you gave to all of us. Untill we meet again, Nena.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Muraena44
Reviewed October 20, 2016

To start, the staff were all amazingly helpful and made our stay fantastic. There's a 2 hour hike from the ranch that I highly recommend. You will go through the woods to a cave that has incredible views along the way. We only stayed one night at the ranch but wish we booked a few more to experience more of the amenities and activities. The food was generously portioned and cooked to accommodate my wife's gluten allergy. We hope to be able to visit again!

Room tip: Stay in a tipi if you have the chance!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Josh T
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Warm welcome, Very kind people and excellent food !
It was the best time for me in Croatia, too short unfortunately because the place is so relaxing and comfy !
Great activities to do all through the year, I will come back for sure !

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Mloescie
Reviewed September 24, 2016

We had a great and unforgettable time at Linden Tree.

Linden Tree is an oasis of peace located in the beautiful countryside in the middle of nature.
The people working there are all extremly friendly and welcoming - we immediately felt at home.
The food was absolutly delicious - always prepared freshly with products from the region.
The rooms (we stayed in the Tipi, which was an exciting experience) are all nicely furnished with a lot of attention to the small details.
We did a day ride which took us up the mountain and highly recommend this to everyone.
The views were breathtaking and the horses unbelivable. I have never ever experienced so reliable and sure-footed horses (and believe me, I have ridden many horses in the past 30 years).

We really had a fantastic stay - unfortunately just too short. But we will be back for sure.

Date of stay: September 2016