Review Highlights
The best zoo I have ever visited

I wanted to counter some negative reviews from other British travellers about animal welfare at... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
pupps84
via mobile
Lovely park

I loved the park. Very pretty and well made animal stays. Also lot of places you can walk trough... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Geena R
via mobile

11,616 results
All reviews animal park beautiful zoo theme park animals seem bring your own season pass bird show giant pandas great park worth every penny on line small children well taken care steam train huge playground wonderful place fast food
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

This park is not a common zoo. It goes way beyond that and offers you a trip to China, Thailand and Africa. I was really amazed with the effort to recreate temples and buildings from those parts of the World and bring you that experience at this distance. One of my biggest surprises was definitely the aquarium in an common building (as soon as you enter you'll see that there's nothing ordinary about it) and the reuse of an old boat for the reptiles collection. It was a great day, that I definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 2, 2015

The pandas = much ado about nothing, as I expected. But we didn’t go for the pandas. And there is certainly much more to Pairi Daiza than those black and white failed bears. What is it with this obsession with those spoiled brats? Anyway, anyone who arrives in Parai Daiza usually immediately races towards the panda grotto. Just stay away from that part of the park and you’ll see so much other nice things. Not a lot of animals but more than enough to keep it interesting (it’s not a zoo, it’s a park)
When we were visiting there was still quite some construction going on. If I would do it again I would advice visiting next year when everything should be finished. Easy to spent a whole day. We went last day of June when school was still supposed to be open but there were about a gazillion kids anyway. If you like some peace & quite and want to hear anything else than the sound of kids yelling at the top of their lungs you might want to avoid school holidays also. But do pay a visit.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

A beautiful animal park for all ages. The animals have quite a lot of space for moving but can be seen easily. The park is always developing and one complete day is not enough for seeing all the section. Main known attraction the Pandas (really they don't do much). We prefer the Lemurs and the giraffe (there is a platform to see them and when is food time they came so close that you can touch them). A lot of place to eat at a correct price as well as a lot of beautiful places for picnic.If the weather is not excellent and there are shower there are covered attraction (terrarium and aquarium).
A small suggestion, is easy to reach by train during the weekends (to avoid the traffic jams) and there are big discount when buying train ticket + entrance at every Belgian train station.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I take my kids here almost daily! Such a beautiful place, and the gardens are stunning! The playground for the littles is huge and my kids have so much fun! They especially love playing with the Lemurs and feeding the goats! However, they could do without the free flying bats.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

It was my first visit to such kind of safari park. So, naturally it was very exciting. I must say it was much more than expected. It was well decorated, natural with a lot of variaty of collections of animals and birds. They also have a big multi-storied well decorated thrilling aquarium. You can get a flavor of different continent of the world like Africa, Asia, etc. I traveled with my family and my friend's family. We started from Brussels central station. You can buy round trip train ticket including the entry of the park. It reduces you cost a lot. You must try to visit this park during your visit to Belgium.

Date of experience: September 2014