“"Absolutely beautiful beach condo"”
1247 New River Inlet RD Oceanfront Views
Pool View from Deck
Intracoastal Waterway View
Sunset View from Deck
Rear Exterior View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jess81742...
Shelby, North Carolina
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This house needs a refreshing/updating! It is not suitable for disabled people as well. The hot tub was nice, when we were able to use it. The house was being "prepared" for our stay, even as we arrived. The view would be fantastic from the decks if higher chairs were provided. We could see the deck railing as we all tried to sit and enjoy the view. We did get a glimpse at the dolphins in the ocean. Which was one of the highlights of my stay. We stayed the first week of April, and it was FREEZING. I don't thInk I will ever book with the Seashore Realty Group again. I was not impressed with the property vs price. I certainly felt as if I didn't get what I paid for.

sherrig17
Greenville, North Carolina
“"Absolutely beautiful beach condo"”
Reviewed January 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This amazing beach condo had everything anyone needed for a wonderful stay. Plenty of space and wonderful views from anywhere in the house ocean view or sound side view. A perfect place for a quick getaway or a week of peace and relaxation with family and friends, I loved to just sit on the deck and listen to the ocean morning and night. I will be staying again and again. This is a must for anyone's vacation plans!!!!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing