“The best rental we have gotten!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kmslilang...
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“The best rental we have gotten!”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

This house was perfect for our family! Close to the beach, and the pool was great for our kids as well. We had a blast here and couldn't ask for a better person to rent from.

Richmond, Virginia

Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
suavej216
“Location and size of the home is great”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The house can accommodate 10 comfortably. The house is in good shape and was clean and Lloyd was friendly and available during our stay. We enjoyed the short walk to the beach, the pool was enjoyable and shared with the other side of the duplex. The air conditioning worked great and the beds were comfortable. Wifi is included and with 4 teens it was a necessity. I have waited to post a review in hoping Lloyd would fix the only issue I had with my stay. There was a propane grill that he has there for use, but there was no propane tank. I offered to fill the tank at my cost, but there wasn't one to fill. Lloyd then offered to repay me if I purchased another propane tank and would send me the $50 cost back to me. After several texts back and forth with Lloyd about my address, I still haven't received the money. It's less about the money, I'm more annoyed with the lack of follow through since June and excuses on why the check has yet to arrive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size of home, and shared pool.
Liked least: Owner follow through.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Betty M
“2082 new river inlet”
Reviewed August 10, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We have stayed 2 weeks in fall also. Our family love the view and the quiet location. Very nicely furnished and never had any problems. This fall will be our 4th time staying. Home owner is GREAT!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing