“Awesome House!”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Community Pool
Close but not too close to the pool!
Community Pool
Outdoor enclosed shower
From the air
Aerial
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mobile729...
“Awesome House!”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

From the moment we walked into this house...we knew we would love it. The home is recently renovated, professionally decorated, and is just beautiful! The view from the ocean side deck is wonderful. One of best things is the elevator...we certainly made good use of it regularly. The beds were comfortable, the house was clean and the kitchen is well stocked. The pool is just steps away and was used by members of our group every day. We would highly recommend this home to others and hope to return again next year.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
new jersey
Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Aug 5, 2013
Dear J.,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of this home. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience. Since your stay, the home is under new ownership, and the new owners have made lots of improvements. As of January 2014, the home has

* New decking on the ground floor

Take a look at the new photos as well to see what a lovely job they've done. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Apex nc
Reviewed November 9, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Nov 9, 2012
Hello there! I wanted to update my response since the new home owners have made lots of improvements. As of January 2014, the home has

-----------------
Hi Ellen,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you all had a great fall week on Topsail and that your grandmother was able to enjoy it as well. What a treat to have her along! I will pass along to the owner your feedback about the living room furniture. Thanks for letting us take care of those maintenance issues for you. We look forward to seeing you all again; please let us know when you are ready to book your next visit: 800-762-3961.
Thanks again,

People with disabilities
Jun 14, 2012

----------------------
Dear Srich,
Thanks for your review and for your faithful patronage over the past 7 years. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry that you felt misled regarding some of the furnishings in the home. The owners had been living there, and they moved out (taking some of their furniture with them) prior to your stay. We tried to make sure that the owners did a good job of replacing the furniture that they took with them, and we obtained new photos and posted them on the website. Apparently, you had already booked by that time. Thanks for your understanding and for informing us about your need for additional seating; I am glad we were able to take care of that for you. It is always a pleasure serving you, so please let us know how we can assist you further. Give us a call when you are ready to book your next visit: 800-762-3961. We hope to see you all again soon!

Regards,
North Carolina
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Jun 7, 2012

* Added a foosball table
* New decking on the ground floor

Take a look at the new photos as well to see what a lovely job they've done. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

------------------------------
Dear Family of Four,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this home. I wish you had notified us of your need for additional cookware; we could have provided some for you. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience with the refrigerator going out. We sincerely appreciate your patience with that. I'm sorry to hear about the balcony door getting shattered in the storm and that we weren't able to get that repaired sufficiently during your stay. Thanks again for your patience with these unusual circumstances and for your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing