“Consistently the Best House EVER!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
orthocast...
North Carolina
“Consistently the Best House EVER!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

My group of friends and family only numbered about 18 this year. Much smaller than last year when we had close to 26 I think. The house speaks for its self and the owners who take pride and care of it. It really shows. The rooftop pool was great for the morning swims. We migrated in the afternoon to the inground saltwater pool for much fun in the sun. 2 kitchens for a large group were utilized greatly. It is so nice to have a house where everything is in working order and you don't have to call the rental company and wait for them, and wait some more while they send someone out to fix stuff. Owner see's that it is done so you don't waste time on your vacation. The rooms were comfortable and so were the baths. It is a spectacular place to be on vacation. I hope we can come back next year. The house caters to all sorts of wishes and wants.

Date of stay: May 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pools and the steam room.
Liked least: the coffee pot not big enough
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NC

Reviewed December 13, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
Dec 13, 2012
Dear Father of the Bride,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and for the beautiful pictures. Congratulations to the newlyweds and to you all! It sounds like you had an awesome family-building and memory-making time, and we are so pleased that you chose this fabulous home and Treasure Realty. Thanks for your compliment to us as well. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know if we can help you plan your next visit to Topsail and 105 Bay Court: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!

nc
Reviewed September 28, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 28, 2012
Dear Rosetta's Crew,

Thanks so much for this lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves so much. It sounds like you really had a blast!
We appreciate your patience with us as we resolved the minor maintenance issues. It is our pleasure serving you, so please give us a call whenever you are ready to come back: 800-762-3961.

OH

Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Aug 24, 2012
Dear Kingsbury Family,

Thanks so much for your kind and candid review of this amazing home and for your very positive comments about Treasure Realty. I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed your stay. I do apologize that you had a couple of people slip on the top deck. Although, we have had no previous complaints about this, I will pass your feedback about adding some additional rubber flooring/mats on to the owner. With regard to curtains, this home, as depicted in the photos on our website, does have blinds on all the windows. Many of the homes on the island have tile flooring, since it stands up so well to water. I hope that helps. We do appreciate your feedback! Please give us a call whenever you are ready to return to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

MD
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Date of stay: May 2012
People with disabilities
Jun 7, 2012
Hi Laura,

Thanks for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you had another fabulous stay in this amazing home. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to book for next year: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail!

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing