“Something for everyone”
Private Beach Seating
Ocean Deck
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
All of Hampton Colony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

coachmom3...
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a wide range of ages and there was something for everyone to do. Loved the amenities.
The stairs were a great way to work out everyday.
The television/Wii system needed to be fixed, but the repair/tech arrived in a somewhat timely manner and we were good for the rest of our stay.
Some rooms had fuses blown, but once we located the fuse box all was better.
The view was great, as we watched our neighbors water balloon battle from house to house next door.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every bedroom had its own bath, television and fan except for the bunk bed room.
Liked least: I am still waiting for my security deposit and we were there in July and it's September now.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OH
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Aug 15, 2013
Dear Yankeenana,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you had a relaxing stay and enjoyed this lovely home. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced. We are always glad to send the pool company back out to clean the hot tub and/or pool when necessary. With regard to gas grills, you are right that they are very difficult to maintain from week to week. We have found that the best way to ensure our guests have a grill that is clean and ready to use is to help them rent one. We have a great third party company that will deliver and pick up the grills for you. Just let your reservationist know when you book your next reservation, and she’ll be glad to help with that. We appreciate your patience and your patronage, and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Tennessee
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

MA
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 25, 2013
Hi Ginny,

Thanks so much for your kindness and candor. What a nice review of this lovely home! I am so pleased to hear that you felt right at home with the friendly locals and that this was one of your best vacations. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home! :-)

Cheers,

CA, WA
Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 1, 2012
Hello Beach Bums,
Thanks for your review. I am delighted to hear that this lovely home exceeded your expectations! We appreciate your suggestions; I will pass them on to the owners, and see what we can do. Thanks again for sharing your experience and feedback with us. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to book your next trip: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail!
Cheers,
NC
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 18, 2012
Dear Sue,

Thanks so much for your review of this charming home. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. Had you informed us about your need for additional kitchen utensils during your stay, we would have been glad to take care of that for you while you were here. I do apologize for the wait during check-in. Sometimes the lines can seem a bit daunting at first--especially around the holiday. Typically they do move pretty quickly. I hope you all enjoyed the refreshments while you waited. We have several signs posted about checking in; I imagine some of those were blocked by the line though. :-) We are always trying to expedite this process as much as possible to get you to your vacation as fast as possible. Please let us know if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961. We hope to see you back at Topsail next year!
Thanks again,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing