“Beautiful Location”
Bath
Look at that View!
Laundry
Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Skpnc
“Beautiful Location”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

An older but well looked after home just steps from North Topsail Beach. House is well equipped and comfortably fit my family of four plus my inlaws with another bedroom that we didn't use. You cannot beat the location! We had a great week here. Would definitely rent again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Harmony

people found this review helpful

Management Response
Oct 16, 2012
Dear a little Disappointed,

Thanks so much for your candid review of this home. I am glad to hear that you all had a relaxing time.

As an owner of two small dogs myself, I can totally understand where you are coming from on this policy. We definitely take your comments to heart, and we want you to know that Treasure Realty is seriously considering changing this policy. The reason why it was put in place initially was to protect homes from pets that are not as well trained/behaved as yours. I know it may seem superfluous to the security deposit waiver program (damage insurance), but it is necessary because the SDW fee doesn’t cover any kind of pet damage. I am truly sorry to hear that you had to spend your vacation without your pet because of this policy; that is certainly not our intent.

With all this in mind, please do consider renting with us again in the future, as we work to change this policy. Give us a call when you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961. We would love to welcome you all and your sweet little Pomeranian to Topsail next time around!

Amy

Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Ohio
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing