“Perfect "Homey" Cottage”
View from the beach
Relax and enjoy!
Community Kayak Launch
3600 Island Dr
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Annie2shu
Akron, Ohio
“Perfect "Homey" Cottage”
Reviewed October 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We couldn't have been happier! We were a little disappointed that the big sand dune in front of the house partially blocks the view of the ocean. BUT, the sand dune also acts as a habitat for butterflies, birds, and the cutest little raccoons. When Hurricane Matthew started blowing in we were also glad for the added protection. We were a little worried because a previous review mentioned mattress problems but we both found the bed very comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked as well as the game and bookshelves. Just a note...if you're a senior citizen the path to the ocean takes a little bit of maneuvering but it's doable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved hearing the ways and getting visited nightly by the raccoons
Liked least: the path to the ocean was a little bit tricky
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Northern Virginia

Greensboro
Reviewed May 29, 2012 for a stay in July 2010

May 29, 2012
Dear Marine Mom,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience of switching houses, but I am glad that you were pleased with the home to which we were able to move you. Thanks so much for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know ho we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Thanks again,
tn
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

May 25, 2012
Hi Ginny,

Thanks for your kind review of this lovely home and of Treasure Realty's services. I am pleased to hear that this home is so well suited to your family's needs and that you had a great time. I will pass along your feedback about the mattress to the owner, and see what we can do. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your patronage. Please let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
PA
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 13, 2012
Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear that this home is so well suited to your family's needs. I know what you mean about the daydreaming, so if you haven't already, please let us know when you are ready to plan your next Topsail Island getaway: 800-762-3961. We appreciate your patronage and your feedback. Hope to see you on Topsail again soon!

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing