“Great place for family vacation”
Floorplan View From Your Balcony
Twin and Bunk Room
Same Twin/Bunk room
Bathroom
Wet Bar
Thanks 'Topsail_traveler_' on Instagram!
Aerial
Oceanfront
Game Room
Game Room
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
766tracyl
Tipp City, Ohio
“Great place for family vacation”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was our third trip to Topsail Island staying at St Regis. We love the location and all the amenities the resort has to offer. This was the first time we stayed in Unit 1111. It was very nice and had everything we needed. You give up a little bit of your view being on the first floor but it was very convenient to the elevators and the beach.

Date of stay: August 2016
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Crofton

Date of stay: September 2013
Management Response
Oct 15, 2013
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you had a relaxing and comfortable stay and that you enjoyed this lovely condo and the amenities at the St. Regis. Please accept my apology that the master bathroom wasn’t cleaned properly. Please don’t hesitate to contact the cleaning company if that is ever an issue in the future; they are always glad to come back out and take care of anything that was missed. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. It is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Beaver
Reviewed August 28, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 28, 2013
Hi Tommie,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that you and your daughter had a great stay. We appreciate your patronage and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,

PA
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing