“Awesome experience to share with family”
Oceanview Private Pool
Kitchen
Oceanview from the kitchen
Bath off living area
Sound Side Deck
King Master Bedroom (1st floor)
Same King
Sound View
Queen (Top floor)
Queen (Top floor)
Queen (1st floor)
Queen  (1st floor)
Pyramid Bunk (1st floor)
Shared Hall Bath (1st floor)
Shared Hall Bath (1st floor)
Covered Deck
Bar Area
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda D
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awesome experience to share with family”
Reviewed April 15, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Love everything about this property. There were upgrades done that were awesome. So much room for my family to enjoy themselves. I could not have stayed at a better rental home. All of the ammendities were awesome. It was a blast spending time here and would definitely do it again in the future. Love it, Love it.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Linda D
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Me and my friends throughly enjoyed our stay. The house was clean and very welcoming. All of the amenities were also. There was plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves. Love having hte pool onsite and the hot tub was a bonus. This is definitely a place i would and will rent again.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
Aug 21, 2013
Dear John,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a good time, that you liked the location of this home, and that you would consider renting it again. I do regret to hear that you were not happy with the pool, and I am very sorry to hear that some of your children had ear infections. I am surprised to see that we have no record of you contacting us about anything during your stay. Had you notified us about the shortcomings, we would have been glad to take care of those things for you while you were here. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences.

With regard to pet fees, not all owners charge $200 per pet; some charge more, others a little less. I have pets too, so I understand where you are coming from, but when you consider the cost of boarding one or more pets for the week, $150 or $200 isn’t bad generally speaking. We will pass along your feedback to the owner. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Amy

PA
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

SarahAnn9...
Toledo, Ohio
“Nice location- Needs TLC”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This location was perfect. Beach right out front, Inlet right out back. This home also had a pool which was a good plus. Close to the North end bridge/ Sneads Ferry which is a plus. I think that the property could be so much nicer if the owners took pride in what they have. The property is in need of TLC and small repairs. When arriving we noticed the TV had a crack in the screen and that there were vents hanging from the ceiling not fixtured. We called Treasure Realty and they took note. I understand the rental company can only do so much if the owners don't repair what is damaged. They were cordial, but nothing was fixed during our visit. The deck off the kitchen provides amazing space to enjoy the outdoors....but there is NO patio furniture on the deck. There are a few chairs but no table to utilize. We had to rent chairs AND a table from "Everything Beach" (which I highly recommend, they were great!) Also, the house sleeps 13 and there was a kitchen table and enough chairs to only seat 5. This was very disappointing as our family struggled to all spend time in the same area together. One would think for the money paid for a week's rent and for the size of this house (6 bedrooms!) there would be enough seating for at least the amt of people the house sleeps. The kitchen was not well equipped. We had to buy a couple of kitchen gadgets (which we left for the next renters). This house is in an area with very similar houses on either side. This house looks the most poorly taken care of and also had a dirty pool and the others did not. Again, disappointing. We understand that it is inevitable that sand will get in the pool but it was littered with sand at the bottom upon our arrival, looking onto the other properties on either side from our top deck- their pools were clean (Treasure also runs these houses.) Again, I understand that the rental company can only control what they are dealt with. So may I suggest to whoever is looking at this property- You will have a good experience with Treasure Realty, just rent one of the properties on either side of this one. Because you can'tbeat the location or the ocean/inlet views :)

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Condition
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing