“Once in a life time vacation!”
4464 Island Dr
4464 Island dr I'm on a boat!
Check Availability
Floor Plan 2nd
Floor Plan 3rd
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Catnabarn
Charleston, West Virginia
“Once in a life time vacation!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This is the first year, the whole family got together at the beach, since we were kids (16 of us).... my parents, all their children, grandkids, great grandkids, and everyones spouse. The house was perfect for our crowd, plenty of room for everyone. It was nice that every room had its own bathroom. The large kitchen had ample space for everything. the only thing that we missed having was a food processer. Also the microwave handle was ducted taped, and soon fell off, but we fixed it back (with more duct tape)! Another fixable problem...the bushes along the driveway, needed cut back. Bonus- There was a small plastic pool tucked in between the down stairs banister, the kids loved having that. It was close enough to the beach, to leave our "stuff", and come back later for it. The views were awesome! Our main complaint was the week went by too fast!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Pittsburgh
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location/general lay out for our group
Liked least: ROACHES/ lack of cleanliness.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Charlottesville
Reviewed August 16, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Aug 16, 2013
Dear John,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that your family liked this home and its location.

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. Had you notified us about these things during your stay, we would have been glad to take care of them for you.

This home is treated to prevent bugs, but we can always send an exterminator out to administer additional treatments as necessary. I will pass along your comments about the trash to our maintenance department and see what we can do about getting some additional trash bins for this home. During the summer months, the city picks up trash twice a week (on Tuesdays and Saturdays). Unfortunately, sometimes the guests ahead of you may not take the trash to the curb, so that the bins can be emptied as scheduled. However, we are always glad to send someone to alleviate some of that built up trash for you as necessary. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

IN
Reviewed June 26, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 26, 2012
Dear Harris Family,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you all had an overall wonderful stay. I do apologize for the inconveniences you endured with the hot tub and the fridge. Thanks for allowing us to take care of those for you. I’m sorry we weren’t able to completely resolve the issue with the fridge during your stay. Sometimes parts have to be ordered, and repairs take longer than we would like. We sincerely appreciate your patience with that. I will pass along to the owner and our maintenance department your report about the worn boards and nail pops on the deck; thanks for letting us know about those—should be an easy fix. Let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
NC
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Jun 13, 2012
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your review. I am glad to hear that you loved the house, despite the steps. While all of our properties have stairs, we do have some with elevators if you are interested. I do apologize for the inconveniences with the TV in the kids’ room and the ice maker. I know waiting on repairs can be so frustrating. We sincerely appreciate your grace and patience in following up and in allowing us to address these issues for you. I’m so sorry that you had to call multiple times. Some repairs (and ice makers in particular) can be tricky, and sometimes they require parts that have to be ordered, etc., such that we are unable to repair them as quickly as we would like. We are glad to reimburse you for ice as well. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Eden nc
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 7, 2012
Hi Gerry,

Thanks for your candid review. I am sorry to hear that this house did not meet your expectations. Thank you for notifying us and allowing us to address the issues that you had. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and we appreciate your patience. We will share your feedback with the owners as well. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Schuyler Lake Upstate N.Y.
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in November 2010

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing