“Good value for the money!”
Sun,.-~*Rise Sun*~-.,Set
Tennis
Villa Capriani
Oct 2017
Oct 2017
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Debra W
Charlotte, United States
“Good value for the money!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The unit was very nice, with everything you could possibly
need. Like many rental units it could use a "deep clean" once a year. The cabinetry in kitchen and bath could use an upgrade. It looks cheap and worn.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PA
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Sep 5, 2013
Dear Family,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in this lovely unit. Had you informed us that the cleaning was not up to your standards, we would have been glad to send a crew out to take care of that for you while you were here. We will pass along to the owner your valuable feedback about potential updates and additional dining room seating. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

WV
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
Jul 25, 2013
Dear WV Girl,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at this lovely oceanfront complex. As you mentioned, parking close to the building is limited; however, there is more than enough parking across the street. For people with walking problems, the best solution is probably to drop them off at the front door, which is conveniently located next to the elevator. I regret to hear that the parking will prevent you from returning. I would be saddened to think that parking would keep anyone from missing out on this gorgeous property.

north carolina
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Jul 25, 2013
Dear Visitor,

Thanks for your candid review of your April 2013 stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the lovely view, but I am sorry to hear that you did not find everything in working order. Since your stay the HOA has rectified the issues with the Internet, installing all new equipment, so that every unit now has Internet service.

Our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything during your stay (even if it is something minor). We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

nc
Reviewed October 21, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 21, 2012
Dear L & J,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that you and your husband had such a nice time at the Villa and that you plan to return. It is our pleasure to serve you and we sincerely appreciate your patronage. We will share your wish for a toaster oven with the owner, and see what we can do before your next visit! Please give us a call when you are ready to come back: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you again!
Cheers,
pittsburgh pa
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Cleanliness Check in / front desk
Aug 16, 2012
Dear JJK,

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you all enjoyed the view. I do apologize that the unit was not cleaned as it should have been upon your arrival. Anytime the cleaning is not up to your standards, please contact us immediately, so that we can send a crew to clean for you. I am sorry that this put such a damper on your stay. Hopefully, this will not be an issue the next time around; however, I hope you will give us the opportunity to make it right, should you encounter any issues (cleaning or otherwise) during your future visits. We sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Thanks for staying with us! Give us a call when you are ready to book your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Ohio
Reviewed August 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 11, 2012
Dear Ohio Beach Lover,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a nice time. I will share your feedback about potential updates with the owners. Thanks for your patronage. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing