“Nice”
Building Layout
Past Guest Photo
Tennis
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dreamer66...
“Nice”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This vacation condo was well maintained. I would recommend it to others that are looking for a beach vacation that's not too expensive.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Asheboro
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
Aug 22, 2013
Hi Gabriella,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found this cozy condo to be a good value and that you all enjoyed your stay. Please accept my apology on behalf of whomever you spoke with regarding the maintenance issues you had. It looks like we were able to send someone out to address those things for you. Again, I’m so sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Aug 5, 2012
Dear Jessica,

Thanks for your candid review. I am so glad that you all enjoyed the amazing view from this condo. It truly is beautiful!

With regard to the erosion of the beach at the north tip of the island, the Reef Condos are working on a large sandbagging project, and the town of N. Topsail Beach has a beach re-nourishment effort in the works as well. Hopefully, this will help with the narrowing beach around the Reef during high tides. The Reef does provide water hoses in the breezeway of each building for washing off the sand as you come up from the beach. I apologize that this unit was not cleaned to your standards upon your arrival. Had you informed us of this, we would have been glad to send a crew back out to clean for you. I wish that you had notified us about the DVD player while you were here, so that we could have taken care of that as well. I do apologize for these inconveniences.

With regard to our check-in procedures, we do everything we can to make this as quick and painless as possible, and get you to your vacation quickly. Guests are invited to sign and return nearly everything (rental agreement, security deposit waivers, etc.) prior to check-in, which speeds things up considerably. However, there are some additional requirements (like signing for keys and pool passes), which must be handled in-house for now. I hope you were able to take advantage of the refreshments we provided. We appreciate your feedback and your patience with this process, as we are always seeking ways to improve our guests’ satisfaction.

Please give us a call whenever you are ready to come and enjoy the view again: 800-762-3961!

Amy
WV
Reviewed April 20, 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing