“Beautiful oceanfront condo”
Floor Plan
Layout
Pool
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Maps58155...
“Beautiful oceanfront condo”
Reviewed October 19, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The view was gorgeous and the condo was very pretty inside. The only problem we encountered was cleanliness. The hall bathroom toilet had toilet paper in it and it hadn't been flushed. There were cobwebs and dead flies in the window sills in the twin bedroom. not extremely dirty, but could have been better/

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
pittsburgh pa
Reviewed August 2, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

butler pa
Reviewed July 27, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 27, 2013
Dear Ken and Lori,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the view. I will share your feedback about the other items with the owner and see what we can do. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

albany ny
Reviewed October 16, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 16, 2012
Mr. Kool,
Thanks for your review. Many of the things you mentioned are really easy fixes. Had you informed us about these issues during your stay, we would have been glad to take care of them for you. We will share your feedback with the owner, and see what we can do during the off season. Thanks again for your feedback, but please don’t hesitate to contact us while you are here if you need something. Let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
PA
Reviewed September 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Sep 25, 2012
Hey Maggie!
Thanks for the rave review and for your faithful patronage! We are so delighted to hear that you all had another wonderful stay. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to book your next vacation on Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Cheers,
Lynchburg Va.
Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Indy
Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing