“Great Family Vacation”
Queen Bedroom
Bunk Room
Covered Deck
Streetside Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maestra76...
Normal, Illinois
“Great Family Vacation”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family stayed in the property with another family (4 adults and 2 kids). We had a great experience with Treasure Realty. After complaining about a broken clothes dryer, they had replaced the dryer the following day. The property was in good condition. Some updates are necessary. There were a few minor things that needed repair, probably due to normal wear and tear and the hurricane earlier in the summer. (rain gutter had fallen down, sliding glass door was shifting from it's frame, raised nails/screws in a couple of the decks). We really enjoyed the location of the rental. The other renters seemed very respectful of other's "spots" on the beach. Some people even left their beach gear out by the beach overnight, without a worry that things will be taken! We rented our beach gear (towels, chairs & umbrella) as well as a gas grill for the week from one of the recommended companies that Treasure Realty offered in their communications with us. By far, the best activity was when we rented a pontoon and jet ski. We had a picnic on a secluded beach in one of the inlets, fished, swam and even spotted dolphins! Topsail Beach is a great location for families. We stayed in North Topsail, it was pretty quiet there. Surf City seemed to be pretty happening, that area would probably better suit teens and young adults.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quick response from Treasure Realty.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ga.
Reviewed September 29, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Sep 29, 2013
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the view and felt that the price was right. I do regret to hear that the home did not meet your expectations. Had you notified us that the cleanliness was not to your standards, we would have been glad to take care of that for you. Our records indicate that we notified the owner’s maintenance person when you called us about the lights and the dryer hose. It looks like he did not respond in a very timely manner. Please accept my apology for that. Our technician was able to change the light bulbs for you and he secured the dryer hose, so that the air was no longer blowing into the garage. We will pass along to the owner your valuable feedback, and I have shared your review with our maintenance department, so that we can address the additional issues. We appreciate your patience and your patronage, and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy

Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
Aug 1, 2012
Caribret,

Thank you for your candid review. I am glad that you enjoyed the location, but truly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the home. It sounds like we were able to have the AC repaired pretty quickly, and we appreciate your patience with that. I will share with the owners your feedback about the AC and potential updates/additions and housekeeping issues, and we will see what we can do. Thanks again for sharing your experiences with us and for your kind remarks about our service at Treasure. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to book your next trip to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2010

ohio
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2010

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing