“Excellent vacation, beautiful beach”
Living Room Dining table
Oceanfront
Game Room
Game Room
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rlr00
Danville, Virginia
“Excellent vacation, beautiful beach”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was my first time staying at Topsail and it will not be the last. We stayed in St. Regis 2107. I was worried about my views on the first floor but we could see the ocean and beaches well. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The room was nice, it did show some signs of age, but it had new tile flooring and granite countertops. The stove area was a little tight and there is only a 4-cup coffee maker, but we did not cook much in the room. The living area was spacious. We used Grants Beach rental service and he was excellent. We ate at Topsail Shrimp House located on the top floor and the food and views were amazing. The beach was great. It was plenty wide at the St. Regis area. I would definitely recommend this room.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Pittsburgh
Reviewed August 2, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
Aug 2, 2013
Dear Beach Bums,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the St. Regis. I do regret to hear that this particular unit did not meet your expectations. Typically, dead bugs indicate that the unit had probably been treated by an exterminator just prior to your stay. Sometimes just after treatment you will actually see more bugs since the spray keeps them from returning to hiding places. Unfortunately, nearly all properties will see some of these native palmetto bugs from time to time, since they nest in the dunes. To a degree it is part of “being at the beach” as you suggested. However, we are always glad to send an exterminator out with an extra treatment when necessary; please just let us know. I have shared your valuable feedback about updates with the owner. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences. Let us know how we might assist you in planning your next trip to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Holly Springs
Reviewed July 21, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Jul 21, 2012
Hi Janel,

Thanks for your review and for your kind remarks about Treasure Realty. I am pleased to hear that you found this condo to be an overall great value and that you enjoyed your stay at the St. Regis. Anytime the cleaning is not up to your standards, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we will get that taken care for you. I do apologize about that and the broken shower knob. Had you notified us about that during your stay, we would have been glad to have it repaired as well.

I will pass along to the owner your feedback and suggestions, and see what he might want to do during the off season. I do know that he is already planning to replace the carpet with tile. :-)

It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to book your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Cincinnati
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Mebane NC
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in August 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing