“Outstanding, and what a view from the master bed...”
4216 Island Drive 4216 Island Dr
4216 Island Drive
From the air
Aerial
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hawks3557...
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Outstanding, and what a view from the master bed room!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

This was a wonderful rental home. The privacy was excellent, with an empty lot on both sides. It's closeness to the beach, literally steps away, and the kitchen well supplied with everything needed for cooking in. In fact, we cooked in every night but one.
We spent hours on the deck watching the Ospreys, Pelicans, Dolphins, and the beautiful sun rises.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The deck, with it's closeness to the beach, and the views.
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
VA
Reviewed October 16, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
Oct 16, 2012
Hi Guys, I shared your great review with the owner and she was so happy she wants to make you a good deal on your next visit to her home. Give me a call and I will share the details. -Isaac 800-762-3961 ext 4225
Davidson Nc

Raleigh
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in August 2010

Management Response
Apr 11, 2012
Hey Mr. Weis....I am so sorry this home was not what you were looking for. I reviewed your visit (actually in 2009) and I apologize for any shortcomings. I was just in the house the other day to make sure it is ready for the rental season and a couple touch up items should make it a great value and wonderful experience. Please let me know if I can help with your upcoming trip. We really want to make sure you get the value and quality you deserve. Call me if you have any questions. Bill. 800-762-3961
Ohio
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2009

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing