“One of our best house rentals so far....”
3686 Island Dr
I'm on a boat! Floor plan
Check Availability
From Air 2013
Aerial View
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gloriap60
Fairhope, Alabama
“Property is getting run down!”
Reviewed May 24, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The vacation was fun but don't expect the property to look and feel as fresh as the pictures show. The front decks have peeling paint and green scum, the windows are old and some of the sashes are broken, one of the sliders hasn't worked since the review in 2012. The furniture is very old and worn. The pool and hot tub were wonderful but the surrounding area has not been kept clean and free of ants. One of the windows leaked during a storm and when we wiped it up the paper towel was filthy from the floor. The deck furniture is old and moldy looking. I guess for the money I was expecting a very clean and up to date property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ocean view.
Liked least: The old, uncomfortable furniture. Property needs repairs, cleaning and new furniture.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Liz S
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
“One of our best house rentals so far....”
Reviewed May 20, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We have been renting houses for over 6 years, this one embodied the best characteristics of a vacation rental. The house was warm and welcoming with the kind of little touches that make it obvious that someone actually cares about your stay and didn't just throw a bunch of furniture in an "investment". The property has been well maintained and was perfectly suited in furniture and decor for a family gathering. Everyone agreed that the bedrooms were all lovely, the laundry facilities were some of the best we've seen and the access to the beach was wonderful.
The rental agents - Treasure Island Realty were also exceptional. Everything we could possibly need to know was provided upfront and in clear easy to read binders at the property. They responded immediately regarding some simple spring repairs and exhibited nothing but professionalism. From experience I can tell you that there are rental companies that are very far from that idea.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen was well set-up and stocked for a family cooking together for a week.
Liked least: The pipe on the beach from the beach salvage work but even with it there this property was easier access than some others we've visited.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
oh
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 25, 2013
Dear SCP,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location and some of the great features this lovely home has to offer. Our records indicate that we sent multiple technicians to the home during your stay, so I am not sure why you felt that our customer service was poor. Please accept my apology that we weren’t able to get the phone working as it should have been during your stay. I’m not sure what was happening, but there is a working land line in this home. The security of the wifi is at the owner’s discretion, but I will share your feedback with him, and see what we can do. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Let us know if we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Tennesse--Memphis and Knoxville
Reviewed March 31, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

NY
Reviewed November 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Nov 6, 2012
Hi Donna,

Thanks for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great vacation with us in October of last year. After a busy season of back to back renters, those wear and tear issues you mentioned are more visible. Most owners wait to address these more invasive things in the off season. With that in mind, I will pass along to the owners your suggestions.

As a side note, I did want to mention that should you find a grill on the property you rent, you are more than welcome to use it; however, Treasure Realty no longer inventories, advertises, nor maintains grills. We have found that the best way to ensure that our guests have a grill that is clean, functional, and ready to use is to help them rent one. Our reservationists are glad to assist with that if you are interested, just let us know when you book your next visit: 800-762-3961.

We appreciate your patronage, and it is our pleasure serving you. We hope to see you on Topsail again soon!

PA
Reviewed October 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

PA
Reviewed October 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 14, 2012
Wow KC! I am so pleased to hear of your heavenly stay in this lovely home! It is our pleasure to serve you, so please give us a call whenever you are ready to book again: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you all back to Topsail!
Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing