“Triumphant Return to Topsail and 4150 Island Drive”
I'm on a boat! Community Pool
1/2 Bath off Living Area
Dining Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Daybed w/ Twin Trundle (1st floor)
King Master Bedroom (top floor)
Same King Master
Master Bath
Queen Master Bedroom (top floor)
Same Queen
Bunk Room (top floor)
Shared Bath (top floor)
Sitting Area
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Bath off Queen
Floor plan 3rd Floor
Smarthome
Aerial
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
YourGrape...
Arvada, Colorado
“Triumphant Return to Topsail and 4150 Island Drive”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We spent two glorious, memorable weeks at this vacation home in 2007 & 2008 with our three children. We thought it would be our summer tradition. But then life took us to Denver for six years before planting us in upstate New York this year. Our first thought?...we can return to "our" beach house! I was a bit nervous, learning it'd been sold recently but upon arrival happy to see only a few changes for the better (king in the master...yay!).

This home, with its light and bright decor with large windows facing the ocean is the perfect way to spend a beach vacation. Kitchen is well stocked with everything you need to prepare tasty meals. My teensy complaint is that the stovetop takes forever to boil water and could probably be replaced soon...gotta boil shrimp from Shrimp Lady after all! Home is well stocked with beach gear and games. Spend your days on the beach and evenings in the hot tub with under the stars with the sea breeze!

Thank you for allowing us to recreate treasured memories! God willing, we will be back next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NC
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Haymarket va
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Aug 9, 2012
Hi Abagalesmom,

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you found this home very comfortable.

The picture of the home that you are referring to must be the zoomed in shot that is on the website. We like to provide close ups of the home, so as not to be deceptive to renters. There is an additional picture that shows the nearby homes on either side of this lovely house. We like to provide aerial shots of all of our properties, so that renters know what to expect when they arrive. I hope that is helpful for you as you are planning future vacations. Let me know if you have questions: 800-762-3961.

Amy
PA
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jun 21, 2012
Hi 7 Lemons,

Thanks so much for your review. I am so glad to know that your family vacation was so restful, relaxing, and fun! We agree with you that it would be an improvement to have an all on-line check in process; however, for now, there are still some things that have to be addressed in person. We do permit early check-ins if/when units are ready ahead of schedule; just ask.

I am so delighted to hear that you found the house very functional and that in some ways, it even exceeded your expectations! Indeed the hot tub isn't a bad place to enjoy the view of a moonlit ocean as well as the lulling sound of waves breaking on the shore! I hear what you are saying about the screens on windows and doors. Unfortunately, because some past renters have abused the option and run the AC with the windows and doors open, many owners have opted not to have screens. Not only does this mean a high electric bill, but it lessens the life span of the AC units and can become a problem during future renters' vacations. Additionally, we do not advertise grills, and we have asked that the gas grills be removed from the vast majority of our properties in favor of renting from one of several providers on the island. It just seems that the cleanliness, operation, quality, and safety is so much more reliable using vendors. Let us know if we can assist you in finding one of these at your next booking.

With regard to the palmetto bugs outside the home and in the basement, our properties are on regularly scheduled pest control to keep these native critters at bay. If you ever find that they are making their way into the home, please call us, and we will send an exterminator. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and make your vacation as worthwhile and memorable as possible! We look forward to seeing you again. Give us a call when you are ready to plan your next Topsail Island vacation: 1-800-762-3961.
North Carolina
Reviewed June 5, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Jun 5, 2012
Dear TopsailIslandGoers,

Thanks for your kind review of this lovely home and of Treasure Realty. We sincerely appreciate your kind remarks about our service and that you took the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time. It is our pleasure to continue serving you, so please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Michigan
Reviewed May 29, 2012 for a stay in June 2009

VA
Reviewed April 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing