“Great house for a big family”
4368 Island Drive
Front View Awesome 3D tour of this home available!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Front View
Awesome 3D tour of this home available!
I'm on a boat!
Floor Plan 2nd
Floor Plan 3rd
Getting Married?
Party Time!
They might be TOO cute :)
Hot tub
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vicki H
“Great house for a big family”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

What we liked the best about this house was that it had a bathroom for every bedroom (6) and it also 5 queen or king size beds. We had 14 people, from 2 years old - 82 years old and everyone had a great time. The only issue we had and the homeowner isn't responsible for this, is that the tide comes all the way to the steps. We were chased off the beach every afternoon.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
VA

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 27, 2012
Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that this home was so well suited to your family’s needs/wants. Thanks for notifying us about the leaky window; I do apologize for the inconvenience. I am glad that we were able to take care of that for you pretty quickly and painlessly, and we appreciate your patience as well. I’m not sure exactly what you mean about the living room rug, but I can definitely pass your concern on to the owner. Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing Treasure Realty! Let us know if we can assist you in planning future memory-making vacations on Topsail: 800-762-3961.
GA
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

People with disabilities
Jun 13, 2012
Dear RHM,
Thanks for your review. I am glad that this lovely home was pretty well suited to your family’s needs, but sorry to hear that it didn’t quite meet your expectations on every front. I will share your feedback with the owner and see what we can do about getting some written instructions for audio/visual equipment. You can always call our office, and we will send out one of our more technologically savvy agents to help out as well.
I do apologize for the inconveniences you endured with hot tub servicing, the den fridge, and the crowded outdoor shower. Owners usually make adjustments and take care of wear and tear issues in the winter months, so we will let them know about your concerns, and see what we can do. We genuinely appreciate your feedback about and your patience with our check-in process; we are always trying to streamline it more and more and get you to your vacation as quickly and painlessly as possible. Stay tuned, as we are considering various options. Let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
Greenville
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Clemmons
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

May 24, 2012
Hi BLSE,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you had a nice stay, despite the inconvenience with the AC. I am glad we were able to get it taken care of for you, and I do apologize that it took a couple of days with parts, etc.... I will pass along your request to our customer service manager, Bill, and see what we can do to compensate you for the trouble. I'm not sure if you were given a customer satisfaction report when you departed, but that is typically the best way to receive consideration for compensation. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please give us a call if you don't hear from Bill soon: 800-762-3961. Thanks again.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing