“relaxing.refreshing in all 5 senses”
3960 Island Dr Aerial View
1/2 Bath off living area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Oceanfront Deck
King Master Bedroom (3rd floor)
King Master Bedroom
Master Bath & Jacuzzi
Master Bath & Jacuzzi
Sitting Room off Master
Queen Bedroom#1 1st floor private bath
Queen Bedroom#2 (1st floor)
Twin with Trundle Bedroom (1st floor)
View From Your Deck
View From Your Deck
Past Guest Photo
Smarthome
Floor plan
Floor Plan
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
chefjefft...
Roanoke, Virginia
“relaxing.refreshing in all 5 senses”
Reviewed December 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Fabulous surf,rugged at times,just what I wanted.Privacy is ultimate also.Never overcrowded,serene,very affordable(after labor day.Water temp. is awesome.
Oh yeah,the view,,,spectacular waterfront spacious condo

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Junction city oh

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 1, 2012
Hi Maryann,
Thanks for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that you all had such a perfect stay. I will pass your suggestion for paint touch ups on to the owner--of course, that's one of those normal wear and tear issues that most owners take care of during the off season, but we appreciate your feedback. It is a pleasure serving you. Give us a call whenever you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
OH
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 13, 2012
Hi Connie,

Thanks so much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beach views and the neighbors. I am very sorry that this home was not fully ready for your arrival. Generally speaking, the number for housekeeping is posted on the refrigerator, and they really are happy to come back out if anything was missed.

Honestly, I am not sure what happened with the keys to this home. Our records indicate that your husband was able to get you into the home, so it appears that rather than calling someone out to change locks in the middle of the night, we waited until the next day. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your husband. Sometimes it is difficult to get a vendor to go out that late unless it is a dire emergency. I spoke with Bill, who remembers your call on Monday. He said he thought that everything had been dealt with sufficiently by that time. I am sorry if that was not the case. We do apologize for the inconveniences you all endured. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Let us know how we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

SC
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 7, 2012
Hi Leigh,

Thanks so much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this home and that you would stay here again. I wish you had let us know about the shower curtain while you were here; we could have taken care of that for you. I will pass along your feedback about the mattresses to the owner. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

St. Louis, DC, Chapel Hill
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

May 25, 2012
Dear K Family,

Thanks so much for your nice review. I am so pleased to hear that this home was so well suited to your family's needs. Congrats to the newlyweds! It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you would like to book your next visit: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing