“Fantastic North Topsail Beach House”
Floor plan Floor plan
Deck
View From Your Deck
Beach Access
From the air
Even the dogs enjoyed the view from the deck
Past Guest Photo
Master Bath
Smarthome
Aerial
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
HTSWC
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic North Topsail Beach House”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a great vacation over July 4 week at this beautiful North Topsail Beach home. We traveled with our extended family of 6 adults, 4 kids, and 1 dog. It was very comfortable.
On the main (second) floor, there is a huge kitchen with lots of seating; we ended up eating in for every meal because it was such an accommodating kitchen (two refrigerators!). There is a really nice living room/TV area and separate seating/reading area; plenty of room for everyone to spread out.
Three bedrooms are on the top (third floor) and are very nice. The master suite is amazing, with huge windows looking over the beach and a beautiful bathroom. The other two third-floor bedrooms are a room with twin bunk beds and a room with a queen bed. These two rooms share a bathroom that, while not as luxurious as the master bath, was more than adequate.
The aforementioned kitchen and living rooms are on the second floor and could not have been more perfect. The living room opens onto the deck, which is big and fantastic, with plenty of deck chairs. The view of the ocean is amazing, and it could not be any closer to the beach. Perfect.
The first floor houses the last two bedrooms, both queen beds. It is admittedly a bit dark and less luxurious on this floor, but that is to be expected, being on the first floor and kind of under/behind the sand dunes. Still very nice, and certainly clean. The bathroom on the first floor is a slightly lacking feature, as it is small and not updated at all. The washer/dryer is on the first floor, and both of these appliances are old. In fact, the dryer stopped working during our visit (we only ran 2-3 loads of laundry, total) and Treasure Realty never made it out to the house to fix it. Granted, it broke in the middle of Hurricane Arthur, so I think they probably had other, more pressing issues to attend to at other properties! It was not a big deal, and it is honestly the only complaint we had.
Overall, this is a great house and I would highly recommend it. We also really enjoyed the option of being able to bring our dog with us; he loved the beach, too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and quality of house
Liked least: laundry facilities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
chicago
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Sep 5, 2013
Dear J,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed several aspects of this lovely home. Randy’s Camera.com is not watching this property. When the camera is operational, it faces the ocean from the sand dune. Please accept my apology for any confusion about that. We will pass along your feedback to the owner. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your time and your patronage. Let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Ohio
Reviewed August 9, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Aug 9, 2013
Dear Reimer,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in this lovely home. I’m sorry to hear that you were not able to use the upper balcony. Unfortunately, this balcony is more of an aesthetic feature of the home, and it is not meant for use. We have adjusted our website’s description of this home to make sure that the situation is disclosed properly. Thanks again for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your patronage and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

NC

Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Mar 7, 2013
Dear EM & PM,

Thanks for your kind review of this lovely home and Treasure Realty. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure serving you, and we appreciate your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Georgia
Reviewed November 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Nov 6, 2012
Hi Mel,
Thanks for your candid review. I am glad to hear that you all had a nice week. Thanks for letting us take care of the issues you had; I do apologize for the inconveniences. With regard to the tubs/showers, we will pass along your feedback to the owner. We appreciate your kind remarks about Treasure Realty as well, and we hope to serve you in the future. I totally agree with you that October is one of the best times to visit! ;-) Whatever the season, please let us know when you all are ready to plan your next Topsail getaway: 800-762-3961.
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing