“Mrs.”
Oceanfront
Game Room
Game Room
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sunnygirl...
“Mrs.”
Reviewed September 23, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

It was fantastic! Perfect view, very comfy. The only problem we had was on the very last night the dryer stopped drying clothes and we had to run the laundry through about 5 times, but I reported the issue to Treasure Realty the next morning. Thank you for a great vacation!

Date of stay: September 2016
910matt
Akron, Ohio
“Great Complex, Filthy Unit”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband and I have been to Topsail Island several times over the past few years. This was our first time staying at St. Regis Resort and through Treasure Realty. I will start off by saying that Topsail Island is our favorite beach area in North Carolina. We also loved St Regis Resort. The pools were great, and the crowds were relatively small. The unit that we rented was in a great location. We loved the layout of the unit and the balcony was in direct view of the beach. However, this unit was FILTHY! The carpet was extremely soiled and stained. I couldn't feel comfortable walking around in bare feet! There was dried food that had dripped down the walls in the kitchen. Wallpaper was peeling off the walls. The bathroom shower curtain was completely covered in black mold (Treasure Realty did bring a new shower curtain when I called and complained). The couches and throw pillows were also disgusting. There was also some type of black mold growing near a heating/cooling register. We are not really the people to complain and give poor reviews. However, we paid a premium price for this unit ($1600 for a week) and would expect to have a cleaner place to stay in. During our stay, I did call Treasure Realty to voice my concerns. As I said previously, they did bring out a new shower curtain, but didn't really offer any other assistance with our other concerns. I would not recommend renting this unit unless it undergoes a significant cleaning and the carpet be removed.

Date of stay: August 2015
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Clayton
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Date of stay: September 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oct 15, 2013
Hi Stanley,

Thanks for your review. I am happy to hear that you all enjoyed your stay in this lovely unit. We appreciate your kind remarks about Treasure Realty’s service as well. We will pass along to the owner your feedback about the couch and the pillows. The St. Regis HOA spent about $14 million renovating the property just a few years ago, so I am not sure what about the property you thought was “run down.” However, it sounds like you felt you got a great value and would return. We appreciate your patience and your patronage and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island getaway: 800-762-3961.

Parkersburg W V
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
Aug 22, 2013
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your candid review. I’m so sorry to hear that this condo did not meet your expectations. Our records indicate that you called us about most of these issues but that you did not want us to address them during your stay. These kinds of wear and tear issues do begin to surface in some properties toward the end of a busy season of back to back renters. Many owners wait until the off season (when the property isn’t rented back to back) to address the more intrusive issues, since there isn’t sufficient time between renters. However, we are always glad to take care of any of these things while you’re here if you don’t mind the inconvenience. Our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible and I do apologize for the shortcomings. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed July 29, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
Jul 29, 2013
Hi Heather,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am so sorry to hear that this unit did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apology for the unit not being cleaned upon your arrival. I do wish you had let us know about that so that we could have taken care of it for you. The cleaning company’s number is posted on the fridge in each unit, and if something is missed they want to know. Generally speaking, they are glad to come out immediately and take care of it for you. Had you informed us about the fruit flies, we could have helped with that too. Thanks for giving us the benefit of the doubt, but if something isn’t right, please let us know so that we can address it while you are here. Thanks again for your patience and patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit: 800-762-3961.

Kingsport
Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Jun 11, 2013
Hi Becca,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. I do apologize for the inconveniences you guys endured. We have expressed your (and our) dissatisfaction to owners and the HOA at the St. Regis about the pool not being open earlier in the season, so hopefully that will not happen again.

I do wish that you had let us know about your need for new skillets; we would have been glad to take care of that for you, and we could have removed the potpourri for you as well. I will share your additional feedback about furnishings with the owner, and see what we can do. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback, your patience, and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

PA
Reviewed November 1, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Nov 1, 2012
Dear Rick & Janis,
Thanks for your review! Congratulations on your 40th Wedding anniversary! That is quite an accomplishment and we rejoice with you! We are delighted to hear that you all enjoyed your celebration together. Let us know when you are ready to come back for another stay: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing