“Wonderful Vacation”
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
Floorplan
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tiffany S
“Needs an overhaul”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

This house has a ton of potential but there has been little to no upkeep. House wreaked of mildew/mold smell. Numerous dehumidifiers were running throughout the house. Where the dehumidifiers drain by outdoor shower, the cement is slimy from algae. We had several people fall because of this. The house wasn’t very clean, air conditioner broke twice. When repairman came, the closet was locked where he needed to see ac unit. When it was finally opened, it was stacked with items/junk and he was unable to get to unit. Porch and deck railings need repaired. Oven door won’t close all the way which caused the stainless steel on outside to be extremely hot. Several people burnt their fingers. Another big issue was only having one refrigerator for 14 people. Definitely not worth the 6400 we spent for the week. House in our opinion is not even safe to be rented at this point.

New York
Reviewed September 7, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
Sep 7, 2012
Hi Heather,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am so delighted to hear that you all had a wonderful vacation in a home so well suited to your family’s needs. Please do give our office a call whenever you are ready to book your next Topsail Island getaway: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to our island paradise!
Cheers,

Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2011

Ohio
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2010

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing