“Great House, Great Beach”
862 Villas Dr Pool
862 Villas Dr
Villas By The Sea
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
FrequentF...
“Great House, Great Beach”
Reviewed September 23, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The house was beautiful and the beach was great. There was an elevator to take your groceries and bags up to the first floor and enough bathrooms for everyone. The kitchen was big and the dining room table accommodated us very nicely. Loved hearing the beach when going to sleep at night.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: On the beach and beautiful house
Liked least: It was all great.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio
Reviewed August 27, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Aug 27, 2013
Dear Ohio-Gal,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a nice stay. I do apologize for any shortcomings you experienced. While the homes do reveal more wear and tear toward the end of the season, we are always glad to come in and take care of anything that needs attention or is bothersome to you during your stay, so just let us know. We appreciate your patience and your patronage and it is our pleasure serving you. Please give us a call when you are ready to plan your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Cheers,

Greensboro
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 18, 2012
Hi Kathleen,
Thanks for your review! I am glad you enjoyed the location of this lovely home. I am sorry that you felt it was not a good value for the price. I will share your feedback about updating with the owner. Please let us know if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.
Amy
Ohio
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Apr 13, 2012
Hi Dawn, Thank you for your kind words about this beautiful home. I am sorry that you had trouble with you Ac during your stay. We relay on a handful of AC repair people and sometimes in the middle of summer their response time is not what we want ti to be. We do have great AC vendors but there are definitely not as many as we would like. Normally we can get them out to the home that day or the next morning at the latest. Hopefully your coming up vacation will be trouble free but were are there to help if an issue arises.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing