“Family Friendly rental”
Floor Plan 2nd
Pool dimensions
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Leanne W
The Cincinnati Region
“Hot tub was unusable the entire time and Treaure Realty ignored my calls”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The first night we used the hot tub the water would not heat above 88 degrees. We called Treasure realty to inform who sent a repair man the next day. He told my 20 year old son that the water temp was actually hotter than temp showed on the hot tub. I did not believe this so called them again. They sent the guy back next day who then stated it needed a new part ordered but did not know how long it would take. We never heard back from them and the hot tub was unusable. I called Treasure our last day there to discuss a partial reimbursement which I think is only fair given the high price we paid for the house to have a non working hot tub. Had I known that I would have chosen a different house. I had to leave a message with Bill, who is in charge of refunds. He did not return my call. I also emailed him and did not get a response. I feel this I extremely unprofessional and I feel once they have your money they do not care about your satisfaction. The house also has an ant problem which we had to buy our own ant spray to kill them in the kitchen. They did come and spray after I called to complain. They also did not clean the pool the entire time we were there.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Virginia
Reviewed September 22, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Sep 22, 2012
Hi Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed this beautiful home, despite the inconveniences you endured. I will share your feedback with the owners. I know they are planning to do some major work on the pool in the off season. Perhaps they can address some of your other concerns as well. I do apologize about the sparse/missing Internet service. Our files show that we did send someone out to address it for you after your first call, but the issue was one that required service from Charter. We contacted Charter the following day; they should have been out to repair the line on the 21st.

I wish you had also informed us about the ants. We would have been glad to send out an exterminator and some traps to take care of that for you. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help. Unfortunately, sometimes things happen that are beyond our control, and we appreciate your patience. I am sorry to hear that you decided to shorten your vacation. I’m sure our Customer Service Manager, Bill, would be sympathetic to some of the difficulties you experienced as well. I have shared your review with him, so please be on the lookout for an email from him.

We appreciate your honest feedback, your patience, and your patronage. Please give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

Va
Reviewed September 5, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Albarle
Reviewed July 25, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 25, 2012
Hi L,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. I wish you had informed us about the house not being cleaned to your standards when you arrived; we would have been glad to send a crew out to take care of that for you. Unfortunately, it is difficult for us to get into the units for deeper cleaning issues (like carpets) in the brief window of time we have been guests. However, if you don’t mind it, we are always glad to have the carpets cleaned during your stay if you would like. I am sorry for these inconveniences and that the internet was unreliable during your stay, despite our efforts to help. I will share that with the owner and make sure everything is in working order going forward. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.
Thanks again,
Gibsonville
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 7, 2012
Hi April,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this home and felt you got a good deal for the money. I do apologize for the inconveniences you endured. We sincerely appreciate your patience in allowing us to address these items during your stay. You were the first family to rent after the winter, so some of the issues you experienced likely developed while the house was empty, and apparently they weren't caught by our inspector. Again, please accept my apologies. Thanks so much for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning you next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

WV
Reviewed June 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2010

Jun 4, 2012
Dear WVUDEB,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a great time. Thanks for letting us know about the sink and for allowing us to take care of that for you quickly. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you again.

Cheers,
Martinsburg West Virginia
Reviewed May 27, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing