“Great place to relax with family”
3801 Island Drive Top Floor Oceanside Deck
Shared Bath
Laundry
Enclosed Outdoor Shower
Covered Street-Side Deck
Sound View ( Dock not available for guest use)
View
Sunset View
Back Side of Home
Owners Photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TKBirch1
Columbus, Ohio
“Great location, but needs updating”
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The house has great access to the beach and wonderful views. Overall, it has a nice layout and plenty of space. The house was empty the 2 weeks prior to our arrival, but was not very clean when we arrived, which falls on the cleaning contractor. There was a lot of sand in the main entryway and the living room needed vacuumed due to sand and crumbs being on the floor. The sleeper sofa and smaller sofa also had large amounts of crumbs and sand in between and underneath the cushions. The tv in the living area shut off frequently and we had to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to come back on. All of the tv's in the bedrooms are mounted on the wall, but they still have the base on them and we hit our heads on them frequently. I would recommend removing the bases. All of the mattresses need replaced. The beds are all extremely uncomfortable and noisy. On one bed, the headboard was not even attached. Overall, the house needs some updates amd some paint along with a really thorough cleaning. Some of our friends were in neighboring houses and they were in much better condition. The house was well-equipped as far as kitchen accommodations, however, amd we did enjoy the board games.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
MD
Reviewed August 6, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

NC
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
Jul 11, 2012
Dear Shaffer,
Thanks so much for your review of this lovely home. I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely pleased with your stay. I will definitely share your feedback regarding the beds, TV, and dishwasher with the owners. Had you informed us about the dishwasher during your stay, we could have taken care of that for you. No one else has complained about this being an issue since your stay, but like I said, I will share your suggestion with the owner. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Give us a call if we can assist you in planning future visits to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
Amy

A romantic getaway Older travelers
VA
Reviewed April 15, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing