“Splash Landing Ohio Family Vacation”
Back Yard Oceanfront Deck
Back Yard
I'm on a boat!
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Community Kayak Launch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
worner22
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Splash Landing Ohio Family Vacation”
Reviewed June 19, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

An absolutely beautiful home! It had everything we needed. I love the reverse floor plan so that my elderly mother could sit out on the deck and see the ocean! We enjoyed the hot tub and the pool. The kitchen was well-equipped, the living room and dining room furniture is very beachy & all of the beds were comfortable! My family would highly recommend this rental.

Anna M
“Our favorite house on topsail !!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was our second time in this propert. We love the pool and the private walkway to be beach!! House is well equipped and we noticed upgraded hot top ;)
The only problem we had this time was the pool water heater, but thanks to outstanding service from treasure reality manager our problem was solved and we were able to enjoy the pool by the end of our stay!!
We love TI and we surely be back!!!

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

OH
Reviewed August 15, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
Aug 15, 2012
Dear Family Vacay,

Thanks for your review! I am so glad to hear that your families enjoyed this home so much and had a great vacation. With regard to the carpet, sometimes those high trafficked areas do show the wear of multiple rentals as we approach the end of our busiest season. We try to have them cleaned as often as possible, but sometimes it is difficult to get the carpets cleaned in the short window of time between renters on Saturdays. In the future, you can request that this be done during your stay if your family doesn't mind the intrusion. Thanks for your feedback!

Please give us a call whenever you are ready to book your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

FL
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Management Response
Jul 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. This is one gorgeous home. I just sent your review to the owner and he is going to add the missing things you mentioned on Saturday. We try to stay on top of these things and appreciate you letting us know. Hope you can come next summer. --Isaac
NH
Reviewed May 16, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing