“Topsail Island is our Favorite Vacation...”
602 Hampton Colony - Twilight Shot Beach Access
2nd Floor Layout
3rd Floor Layout
602 Hampton Colony
602 head shot no text
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rhonda R
“Topsail Island is our Favorite Vacation Destination”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for just beach, just quiet, just relaxation...then Topsail Island is perfect!!!
Our house was perfect for our family. Everyone had their own bedroom and their own bathroom. Loved the location next to the pool. Also loved that this property had it's own linens so we didn't have to bring our own. Had a few maintenance issues but Treasure Realty sent someone out quickly and took care of them. If I had to find a down side to this property is the satellite tv system. They have Dish so a couple of the bedrooms TVs were linked together so you had to watch the same thing. Was frustrating at times. Otherwise, loved our vacation at Topsail Island!!!

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Satellite system and mattress in our bedroom
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA

Montgomery PA
Reviewed October 11, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 11, 2012
Hi Tammy,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am so pleased to hear that this home was so well suited to your group's needs and that you all enjoyed the pool table. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if we can assist you in booking your next Topsail Island getaway: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
GA
Reviewed September 20, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
Sep 20, 2012
Hi Daina,
Thanks for such a nice review! It is a delight to hear what a relaxing, fun, and restful time you all had. Thank you for choosing Treasure Realty again. Please do give us a call whenever you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail!
TN
Reviewed June 14, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Date of stay: May 2012
People with disabilities Older travelers
Jun 14, 2012
Dear Jackson Family,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am so sorry about the lack of cleanliness you experienced when you arrived. I wish you had allowed us to send a crew back out to clean for you; we certainly don’t want you cleaning on your vacation! The broken chairs have been replaced, and had you informed us about the pool cues, we could have gotten some of those for you as well. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so we certainly would not ignore your requests for hot tub service. Our records indicate that it was serviced on the day you arrived, but at your request, we did ask the vendor to go out again. He is an independent vendor (not an employee of Treasure Realty), but I’m so sorry he did not respond and take care of that for you in the most timely way.

We have made the owners aware of these issues, and they have responded—selecting both a new housekeeper and a new maintenance person. Hopefully, this will make a huge impact going forward. We would hate for anyone to miss out on such a lovely home due to shortcomings that are really very easy fixes. I hope that helps. We sincerely appreciate your patience and your patronage as we strive to serve you better. Let us know how we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

Chicago
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Date of stay: July 2011
May 31, 2012
Dear Yankees :-),

Thanks for such a kind review. I am so pleased to hear that this home was so well suited to your families' needs. I see you stayed back in 2011, so I'm not sure if you have been able to get back to Topsail yet, but please give us a call when you are ready for your next visit: 800-762-3961. Thanks again for your patronage. We hope to see you in 2013!

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing