“Great location”
View of House From Beach
4276 Island Drive I'm on a boat!
Check Availability
Foosball Table
Hot Tub
Covered Deck
Beach Access
View from the beach access
From the air
1st floor layout
2nd floor layout
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sharonlad...
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Great location”
Reviewed November 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This house has everything. Plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen is fully equipped. Has a hot tub. Nicely decorated with lots of beachy accessories. Only thing it could use an elevator.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paula L
New Brunswick, Canada
“Comfortable and spacious - Needs attention”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Our entire extended family really loved the location of this home. The beach was wonderful and private and the house was comfortable and spacious. We love to play together so we really enjoyed the open living areas for games and meals. We cooked and ate in together most days and, although the kitchen is only equipped with the barest essential cookware, we made do. We had to purchase everything we needed to prepare our meals. We did love the waffle maker and made good use of it nearly every morning!
The house itself is in need of a bit of attention. The ice machine and wine cooler didn't work at all. We couldn't use the second dishwasher because it wasn't secured and would fall forward when we opened the door. The spigot on the back deck was leaking and drove us crazy when we sat outside. Our primary disappointment, though, was with the cleanliness of the house. The kitchen appliances were all greasy and dirty, the sink was not scoured, the refrigerator was dirty, the chairs and dining table were sticky, the bathroom showers were moldy, the toilets had rings, the bathroom mirrors and cabinets were spotted with previous renters toothpaste and grooming products and all the floors in the house seemed to be given the bare minimum once-over. We suggest that the owners strongly consider another cleaning company. It would have been nice to have more outside "conversation" seating on the decks. Most of us stood outdoors to enjoy the balmy summer mornings and evenings. Also, please consider rearranging the furniture in the kitchen area. The corners of the support columns in the kitchen area make nasty toe boo-boos when they are kicked!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach access
Liked least: Cleanliness and outdoor seating
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 5, 2014
Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your stay in this comfy and spacious home. Honestly, I’m surprised to hear that though the home has a waffle maker, the kitchen is lacking in basic cookware. Had you notified us during your stay about that and the other issues you mentioned, we would have been happy to take care of those items for you. I will share your review with our maintenance department and make sure that we have addressed the ice machine, wine cooler, and the second dishwasher. We will pass along to the owner your feedback about cleaning, furniture arrangement, and additional outdoor seating as well. Anytime you need additional cleaning, you can call the cleaning company, whose number can be found on your check-in packet, or you can call our office and we will send them back out for you. We certainly don’t want you cleaning at the beginning of your vacation. Please accept my apology for that and the other inconveniences you endured. We appreciate your patience and patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961. Sincerely, Amy
New York

Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jul 15, 2013
Dear Samsa Family,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in this lovely home. I didn’t see any report about the wine fridge, but I have shared this with our maintenance department, and we will take care of that and the missing Xbox. Thanks for bringing those things to our attention. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Amy
oh
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Older travelers
Oct 18, 2012
Dear Heuss,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about the 2 TVs and the hot tub. If you haven’t received it already, you should be getting a reimbursement soon for the hot tub fee. Unfortunately, this home was struck by lightning earlier this summer, and it has taken quite some time to fully assess the damages and get things repaired fully. We thought the hot tub had been repaired since the panel was replaced, but it turns out the pump needs to be replaced as well. It has been ordered, but apparently it is taking longer for it to arrive than we thought it would. Again, we do apologize for the inconveniences you endured and we appreciate your patience and your patronage. Let us know if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing