“Ms.”
Floor Plan
Floor Plan
Sound-Side Deck
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fen728
Monrovia, Maryland
“Ms.”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Absolutely wonderful family beach house.
Plenty of rooms to be on your own or everyone can gather in the living/dining room area. Well equipped kitchen.
The media room has plenty of seating and is great for the younger set to watch movies.
Decks overlook the ocean and hot tub melts your cares away.
If I could. I would spend my summer in this house.

Kay L
“Grand stay with the grandchildren”
Reviewed August 23, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My son-in-law, who is 6-6 REALLY appreciated the high ceilings and big showers! We loved having enough room for 7 adults and 6 young children to "find their own spaces" occasionally, as that many family members at once is sometimes difficult. There were very few minor negatives: no towel racks in the bathrooms, no privacy in the outdoor shower. We can live with those. A beautiful house, worth the extra dollars -- every adult couple had their own master suite, and the kids were happy upstairs in their rooms -- and of course, in the movie room. Great stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Master suites for all!
Liked least: Outdoor shower - no door and little privacy
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ATLtravel...
Atlanta, GA
“Big, Beautiful House right on the Beach”
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This is a great place for extended family. We stayed here with 5 families (parents, adult siblings and grandchildren age 3-22). It was right on the beach so my parents could sit on the deck and watch without always having to go on the sand. The house was beautiful and very spacious. The rooms were all very large. Despite having a large group, we always had a lot of space.

The only complaint (which may be a plus for some) is that it was a little bit remote.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NY
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

NC
Reviewed May 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2011

May 26, 2012
Dear NC Beach Lover,

Thanks for your review of your stay back in September of 2011. I am glad to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable vacation despite the inconveniences you endured. I do apologize about the AC and the washing machine. It looks like we were able to provide some portable ACs for you while replacement parts were on order for the compressor. Our files show that the washer was off balance, which has since been rectified. Garbage disposal can be a little tricky during the off season sometimes, since the trucks only run once a week on Saturdays. (Pick up is often early in the morning, so we are somewhat dependent on guests to follow instructions about putting out the garbage on Friday evening.) However, if it is a significant problem, we can take care of that for you. Just let us know. We sincerely appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning future visits to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Reagrds,
jamestown ny
Reviewed April 19, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 19, 2012
Hi Jeanna,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a fun time. I am sorry to hear that the hot water heater and laundry facilities didn't fully support your group's needs. I will let the owner know about that, but I know that the washing machine was serviced later in the summer. I'm not sure what was happening with the elevator; had you notified us about it, we would have been glad to send someone out to check it for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us during your stay if you need anything; it is our pleasure serving you. Thanks again for your patience and your patronage. Let us know when you are ready for your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
IL
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Apr 12, 2012
Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for your review and for your faithful patronage and kind remarks. I am pleased to hear that this home is so well suited to your family's needs. With regard to the grill, we have discovered that the best way to ensure that our guests have clean grills that are functional and ready to use is to help them rent one. We no longer maintain, inventory, nor advertise grills, but we are glad to assist with the rental process. Just let our reservationist know when you book your next visit: 800-762-3961, and we will get that taken care of for you. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know how we can assist you further.

Thanks again,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing