“Looooved it!”
Very good
View of the sound
Community Pool
Village of Stump Sound
Small Dock, Great for fishing!
VIew from Dock
Pool House
Beach Access
View from back deck
Boat Rental
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Looooved it!”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a perfect spot for our family. Beach was within a 5 minute walk, we had BEAUTIFUL sound views from multiple decks and rooms in the house, and we had access to a pool. Our beds were comfortable, the place was clean, 3 nice sized bathroom allowing the nine of us plenty of room to move around! We would love to stay here again! Thank you for making our annual Topsail trip wonderful!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the views!
Liked least: More kitchen utensils, bowls. Not too many cable channels to watch at night.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Zana S
Bedford, Virginia
“Great vacation rental!”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My family of 8 stayed at this beautiful rental home. The house has lots of room and great sound views. Located very convenient to shopping and food. Enjoyed our week in North Topsail

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Jul 26, 2013
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this home, the location, and the community pool. I am sorry the tennis courts were not available during your stay. As you mentioned, they were being repaired, which unfortunately, we were not made aware of prior to your stay. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience. The courts are open now. (As a side note, I did want to mention that there are public courts available at the N. Topsail Beach Park, should there be any issues in the future.)

I wish you had notified us about the palmetto bugs as well. These critters are native to Topsail and nest in the dunes. This home is treated to prevent them from coming inside, but nearly all the homes on the island will see some from time to time. We are glad to send an exterminator out to administer an extra treatment when necessary though, so please don’t hesitate to contact us about that. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Jul 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Hometown Proud,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this lovely home and found it to be a good value. We have shared your feedback with the owners. With regard to beach toys and chairs, we do not require our owners to supply these items; however we can recommend a great third party company, Everything Beach, which rents these items and will deliver and pick them up for you. (We have found that this is the best way to ensure that you have what you need, since these items are difficult to maintain and inventory accurately from week to week.) Of course, it might be easiest to bring your own items—especially since you guys live close. We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 24, 2012
Hi Ed,

Thanks for your very nice review. I am so happy to hear that you all enjoyed the home and the location. I will pass along to the owner your suggestions about having Internet access and potential upgrades in the kitchen. (If you are referring to utensils, we are always glad to send these items over during your stay.) All of the properties in the Village of Stump sound have cable, so I am not sure why you all did not. I wish you had let us know about this while you were here, so that we could have taken care of that for you. With regard to the tennis courts, I’m not sure what happened there, but one of our realtors lives there and he says the courts are functional. You do need a code to get into them, which Treasure provides for you at check-in.

Thanks for your kind words about Treasure Realty’s responsiveness to your requests as well. I am glad we were able to address your requests so quickly. We certainly look forward to serving you all on future visits. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to plan your next trip to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy

Update...this just came from the owner of this home concerning your review:
Hi Issac-Thanks for sending the new review. I see you responded to the
guests' suggestions and wanted to let you know we are getting new pots
and pans (our better set of cookware mysteriously disappeared) and have
added a blender to the kitchen appliances. There is a charcoal grill &
we are leaving a few beach chairs outside. As for the cable, yes-we do
have it. When we got here last Saturday, we noticed the remote was set
incorrectly so they were probably able to get just a few analog
channels and none of the hi def ones. If anyone else complains, please
make sure remote is set to "cable".

We are looking into adding internet when the rental season starts next
year. I will let you know when we add it. Tennis court access code is
*-*-*.
-Peggy
new york
Reviewed August 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Charlotte NC
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in September 2009

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing