“Fantastic location”
Living, Dining
Dining Area
Dining/ Kitchen
View from the kitchen
King Master Bedroom (top floor)
Same King
Master Bath
Master Bath
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Queen
Private Bath
Covered Deck
Unobstructed View
Unobstructed View
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Queen
Pyramid Bunk Room (1st floor)
Bunk Room
Shared Bath
Laundry
Past Guest Photo
Past Guest Photo
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shawna B
Buena Vista, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The house was very clean and well kept. The furnishings were beautiful, and the location was prime. Being the last house next to the pier meant lots of beach for setting up our tent, volleyball net and for having some evening beach soccer games. We had a few very small concerns (a broken chair in the dining room, the vacuum cleaner was not working properly and the broom had seen better days!) that we addressed with the realty company. They responded and I am sure those issues will be addressed. Over all we had a wonderful vacation experience and would definitely recommend this home to others!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of beach space.
Liked least: A few small issues with maintenance in the home. We addressed it with the rental company and they assured us they would take care of the problems.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Kip G
Zanesfield, Ohio
“AWESOME NONCOMMERCIALIZED FAMILY ORIENTED BEACH”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Our stay at 211 Goldsboro Lane will stay with us forever as my brother and sister in law was visiting for their 1st time to Topsail and we shared the expense. Visiting Topsail is a great location to escape the reality of our contribution to society in Ohio. This was my wife and I's 2nd visit to the island and we returned 7 weeks later in order to really unwind this summer.
The Beach house was a nice clean place, nicely maintained and decorated. My wife and I usually don't sleep well when not in our own bed, but we slept wonderfully in the master upstairs.....of coarse a whole day on the beach doing nothing can wear you out. ONLY thing I would suggest to the owners of 211 Goldsboro is.....window coverings that totally block the lights from the Pier parking lot next door for the rooms on that side of the house. Other than that.....this is a beautiful home and YES we would rent this place again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location is off the main street
Liked least: Lack of light blocking window covers
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: on the beach
Liked least: on the beach, next to the smelly pier
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 5, 2014
Thanks for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear that you all did not enjoy your vacation. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced at this property. Unfortunately, I don’t see in our records where you notified us during your stay about any of the issues you endured. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, and had you notified us about these things we would have been glad to take care of them for you. I will share your comments about broken and missing items with our maintenance department, and we will get any outstanding items repaired/replaced. We will share your feedback about seating and bedding with the owner as well. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
Ohio
Reviewed October 23, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 23, 2012
Dear S,

Thanks for sharing your review of this lovely property. I am pleased to hear that you loved it. I do apologize about the noise next door. When the fish are running, usually for about 2-4 weeks in the fall and/or spring, the pier can get quite crowded sometimes, and I am sure there is associated noise from the parking lot. Some renters, especially those who like to fish, aren’t bothered by that, but others do not prefer it. Again, I do apologize that the noise interfered with your sleep. Thanks again for your feedback and your patience. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed October 11, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway
Oct 11, 2012
Dear Local Bride,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! We are so glad to hear that this home was the right price and such a good fit for your guests. As advertized, these duplexes do have jacuzzi tubs in the master suites, but no pool or hot tubs. It sounds like that wasn't a deal breaker for your party though. ;-)

It is our pleasure to serve you, so do let us know when you all are ready to come back--perhaps for your anniversary or for your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961. :-) We look forward to seeing you and the hubby again. We wish you a long, happy and blessed married life together!

Cheers,
Raleigh
Reviewed September 20, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway
Sep 20, 2012
Dear Fun and Relaxing,
Thanks for such a nice review. We appreciate you renting with Treasure, and we are delighted to hear that you all had a wonderful experience. It is a pleasure serving you. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to come back: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
MT
Reviewed August 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 11, 2012
Hi Sherry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review these properties. I am so delighted to hear that you all enjoyed staying in these duplexes and that they were such a good fit for your family! Congratulations to the bride and groom!

I do apologize that you found the home's cleanliness not in keeping with your standards. Unfortunately, on occasion, our cleaning and inspecting staff may miss something in the brief window between renters. We appreciate you bringing to our attention these easily remedied issues. That's what our review process is all about--greater transparency and greater guest satisfaction! Had you brought these issues to our attention during your stay, we would have gladly sent our cleaners back out to take care of them for you. We certainly aim to please, and we sincerely appreciate your help with that!

Thanks again for your review. Let us know when you are ready to book your next Topsail Island getaway; just give us a call at 800-762-3961, and we will be glad to assist you.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing