“Just add line”
Living Room
Dining Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
King Master Bedroom (top level)
Same King Master
Master Bath & Jacuzzi
Queen Bedroom (1st level)
Queen Bedroom (1st level)
Pyramid Bunk Room (1st level)
Bath
Bath
View
Bottom Deck
Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Patti C
“Just add line”
Reviewed September 23, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

What a great week we had here. Our family rented this unit and the one attached for a week of rest and relaxation. Honestly I found this side to be very nice. I really loved how they had decorated the house, and the chairs on the top deck were wonderful. My mother was so happy to be able to see over the rail. The outdoor shower was great at the end of a sandy day. We will hopefully return to this house. The only two things I would note, but not are huge issues is we would mention it is close to the pier. 400 ft or so. There is no swimming 300ft from the pier. The pier attracts wildlife. If you are a light sleeper bring curtains with you, all the sheer curtains on doors in bedrooms are see throughish. Next time I will be bringing blackouts for all the rooms we sleep in.

Greer SC

OH 45011
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2011

A romantic getaway
May 25, 2012
Hey Linda...The Goldsboro properties are perfectly located and the beach is awesome in September. Sometimes the carpets and upholstery show a little wear that late in the season. We love when a guest allows a professional clean during their stay, since time is so precious and limited between rentals. Call me or write if I can help on your upcoming visit! bill@treasurerealty.com 888.223.8180
PA
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in April 2011

Northern Virginia
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2010

Apr 13, 2012
Hey Gary...thanks so much for your input. This home has had some significant attention over the last couple seasons, so I think that shortcoming has been remedied. As to the Treasure Realty dynamic, truthfully, the rental side of the company grew really fast over the couple years prior to your 2010 visit. We have been taking some very deliberate steps to address the concern you identified over the last 18 months or so. Hopefully, the review program we have just implemented will serve to remind us of the value and importance of every vacationing family and keep us, our owners, and our future guests aware of the state of affairs. I am hoping a new level of transparency and accountability will help us deliver on our heartfelt desire to be the best vacation rental company we can possibly be. I don't think we will be entirely free from faults, but we are committed to consistent improvement. Being the big dog is great and we definitely are that dog, but we want to be sure not to be found biting the proverbial hand that feeds (if I knew how to put a smiley face in, this is where it would go). Thanks again.
Bill 800-762-3961
Ohio
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Apr 13, 2012
Thank you for your honest review. We are so very sorry that you had such a negative experience regarding the cleanliness of this property. We have different cleaners for different areas/homes on the island. This particular cleaner typically does an outstanding job. However, if a problem like this ever arises, please contact us immediately, and we will send housekeeping to clean it properly for you.

This home has been updated for 2012 with some new furniture. Please consider using Treasure Realty to help plan your future vacations: 800-762-3961.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing