“AMAZING VACATION”
Oceanside of south side of duplex
Aerial view showing duplex Living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Aerial view showing duplex
Living area
Another view of the living area
Dining area
Kitchen
The kitchen as seen from the living area
Bedroom 1 with queen bed
Bedroom 2 with queen bed
Bedroom 3 with queen bed
Bedroom 4 with queen bed
Bedroom 5 with double futon
Upper deck with hot tub
Street side of duplex
Ocean view from upper deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lauren N
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“AMAZING VACATION”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this house over the past week and it was amazing! Never having stayed at Topsail Island it was a different experience for us but definitely one of the best vacations we have had in a long time! The island is very quiet and beautiful. It was nice to be able to go to sleep and wake up to the sound of the ocean! Even though this is a duplex we didn’t even notice that our neighbors were there. The decks had amazing view from all three of them! And the beach was wonderful, not too crowded and every morning when I would walk my dogs everyone down the beach would say good morning or wave hello. I didn’t even mind doing dishes because the view from the kitchen looked straight out over the ocean! This house had it all. With going on vacation with my parents, grandmother, dogs, and husband I was concerned that we would be running on top of each other however that was never the case. There was always plenty of room for us to have family dinner but also alone time when it was needed. And when looking for houses we had to find something so my grandmother would not have to climb so many stairs, the elevator was perfect, not to mention how nice it was to not have to carry luggage/groceries up and down the stairs! I simply cannot say enough good things about this house. 5 stars for sure!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
Jul 17, 2014
We thank you for the great review on 242 Seashore Drive. This home has many repeat guests that return year after year because they see exactly what you have seen. It is a very nice home and is reasonably priced with outstanding views. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you on your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing